The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 121  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Mon January 24, 2022 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71385
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Simple Torture wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Would Hitler want Tom Brady to retire?


I think it's pretty clear Hitler would want Brady to run it back one more time.

I once went to a talk that was all about the alt-right's embrace of Tom Brady and Riefenstahlian imagery in some of his Underarmor commercials. Fun stuff!

wow


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Mon January 24, 2022 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71385
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
doug rr wrote:
go bills

:cop:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Mon January 24, 2022 11:19 pm 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18325
Location: the beach
epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
go bills

:cop:

i owe you a brown pour of your choice...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71385
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
doug rr wrote:
epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
go bills

:cop:

i owe you a brown pour of your choice...

You owe me like 14


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 12:51 am 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18325
Location: the beach
epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
go bills

:cop:

i owe you a brown pour of your choice...

You owe me like 14

we will have pints of whiskey when we meet up


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71385
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
doug rr wrote:
epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
go bills

:cop:

i owe you a brown pour of your choice...

You owe me like 14

we will have pints of whiskey when we meet up

Huzzah!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 6:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Bammer™
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15406
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
spike wrote:
Ah, the blame the girlfriend/wife for a great player’s reluctant exit from the game he loves theory. A classic.

This is actually true with Russell Wilson except about sucking not retiring

_________________
I’m gonna try going without a signature for a while


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 6:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18079
Bammer wrote:
spike wrote:
Ah, the blame the girlfriend/wife for a great player’s reluctant exit from the game he loves theory. A classic.

This is actually true with Russell Wilson except about sucking not retiring

oh you don't say


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 6891
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
spike wrote:
Bammer wrote:
spike wrote:
Ah, the blame the girlfriend/wife for a great player’s reluctant exit from the game he loves theory. A classic.

This is actually true with Russell Wilson except about sucking not retiring

oh you don't say
It would be much more believable if Bammer's comment started with "alotta people are sayin'"...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18079


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 42281
Welp, no Rodgers or Wilson to the saints

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 7878
spike wrote:

it's time for kevin james to fulfill the prophecy.

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
This is embarrassing and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18079
dad wrote:
spike wrote:

it's time for kevin james to fulfill the prophecy.

Eat every beignet in the French Quarter?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 7878
spike wrote:
dad wrote:
spike wrote:

it's time for kevin james to fulfill the prophecy.

Eat every beignet in the French Quarter?

i really don't want to explain the joke.

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
This is embarrassing and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 4189
Location: PM me, I have everything.
Gonna be tough sledding in the AFC with Mahomes, Allen, and Burrow around. Might be some lean years, for the rest of us :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 7878
Self wrote:
Gonna be tough sledding in the AFC with Mahomes, Allen, and Burrow around. Might be some lean years, for the rest of us :(

i would throw Herbert and Jackson in there as well. definitely, Herbert if they can shore up some more pieces.

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
This is embarrassing and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 31974
Kamara to the Steelers.

_________________
dad wrote:
you can not comment at all.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 7878
stap

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
This is embarrassing and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 6891
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
Can we debated if Brees made Payton or Payton made Brees now? Is that a thing? Seems like a thing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 NFL Season
PostPosted: Tue January 25, 2022 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 42281
I heard a comparison today of his career to McCarthy’s. Made the playoffs a bunch but only has one super bowl ring and had a hall of fame qb when they did it. But McCarthy gets criticized while Payton gets praised. I’m not sure how close the stats are, though

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 121  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 10:36 am