The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Wed June 13, 2018 5:47 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 20667
Location: the beach
DJ
Fowler

longshot: Cantlay


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Wed June 13, 2018 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13600
Location: Mizzou
Rose
Justin Thomas
OR
Fleetwood


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Wed June 13, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 6043
Spieth
Stenson
Rose

Longshot: Jay Don Blake


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 3:27 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 20667
Location: the beach
course is playing tough today with the wind..fun to watch

Rory is 10 over par thru 11 holes :oops:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48207
doug rr wrote:
course is playing tough today with the wind..fun to watch

Rory is 10 over par thru 11 holes :oops:

wow

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13600
Location: Mizzou
US OPEN CONDITIONS!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 20667
Location: the beach
guessing avg score today will be around 77


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2758
Our yearly reminder that golf is difficult.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48207
it’s not that hard...these guys just suck

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13600
Location: Mizzou
I'm playing tomorrow and Saturday for a guys weekend. I bet I beat Rory's score for one of my rounds.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48207
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I'm playing tomorrow and Saturday for a guys weekend. I bet I beat Rory's score for one of my rounds.

thanks for the invitation

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13600
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I'm playing tomorrow and Saturday for a guys weekend. I bet I beat Rory's score for one of my rounds.

thanks for the invitation


It's a family thing. It's not even my family. I got invited because I'm a good time. Sorry Len.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48207
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I'm playing tomorrow and Saturday for a guys weekend. I bet I beat Rory's score for one of my rounds.

thanks for the invitation


It's a family thing. It's not even my family. I got invited because I'm a good time. Sorry Len.

slut

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13600
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I'm playing tomorrow and Saturday for a guys weekend. I bet I beat Rory's score for one of my rounds.

thanks for the invitation


It's a family thing. It's not even my family. I got invited because I'm a good time. Sorry Len.

slut


I'll do anything for Country Club access.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48207
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I'm playing tomorrow and Saturday for a guys weekend. I bet I beat Rory's score for one of my rounds.

thanks for the invitation


It's a family thing. It's not even my family. I got invited because I'm a good time. Sorry Len.

slut


I'll do anything for Country Club access.

bang a mule?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13600
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I'm playing tomorrow and Saturday for a guys weekend. I bet I beat Rory's score for one of my rounds.

thanks for the invitation


It's a family thing. It's not even my family. I got invited because I'm a good time. Sorry Len.

slut


I'll do anything for Country Club access.

bang a mule?


I said anything.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 20667
Location: the beach
phil, jordan and rory are 24 over par :lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Posts: 5533
doug rr wrote:
phil, jordan and rory are 24 over par :lol:
Very disappointing for me, I wanted to see all three of them do well.

Wouldn't mind seeing Poulter finally winning a major, though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 20667
Location: the beach
Green Habit wrote:
doug rr wrote:
phil, jordan and rory are 24 over par :lol:
Very disappointing for me, I wanted to see all three of them do well.

Wouldn't mind seeing Poulter finally winning a major, though.


i agree on both points but it is fun to watch days like this


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Doug and Lenny's all things golf
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48207
please no poulter

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat June 23, 2018 3:57 pm