The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 109  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 4265
you log off to *asterbate?

_________________
Chris_H_2 wrote:
...i really think i pissed myself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 4265
you log off to *asterbate?

_________________
Chris_H_2 wrote:
...i really think i pissed myself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18223
i wonder if it's weird for romo to call pats' games since he's retired but younger than brady


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51736
spike wrote:
i wonder if it's weird for romo to call pats' games since he's retired but younger than brady

i'm sure it is

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18223
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
i wonder if it's weird for romo to call pats' games since he's retired but younger than brady

i'm sure it is

how could it not be?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51736
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
i wonder if it's weird for romo to call pats' games since he's retired but younger than brady

i'm sure it is

how could it not be?

i bet he cries at halftime

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18223
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
i wonder if it's weird for romo to call pats' games since he's retired but younger than brady

i'm sure it is

how could it not be?

i bet he cries at halftime

most games aren't "work," but tonight, it's work.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
He's so good on the mic

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18223
that was a looong second


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 3:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 14033
Location: Cumberland, RI
spike wrote:
that was a looong second


Why the hell wouldn't the Titans player count to 3 Mississippi before touching the Pats receiver?

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 3:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 6209
Gillette clock


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18223
Simple Torture wrote:
spike wrote:
that was a looong second


Why the hell wouldn't the Titans player count to 3 Mississippi before touching the Pats receiver?

CUZ BELICHEKS A GENIUS


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 3:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 2947
Nice. Walked right in.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 14033
Location: Cumberland, RI
While we were on our honeymoon I was wearing a Patriots t-shirt at the beach, and all of the guys who bring guests on excursions kept walking up to us and saying that when Brandon Bolden and his wife visited the resort, they went on all of the expensive side trips, so we should go on them, too! I think about that every time he gets his three carries a season, that there are a bunch of guys in St. Lucia who think he's a very popular football player.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 4:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9076
Guerrero looked great on that last Pats TD

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 4:23 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2878
96583UP wrote:
Guerrero looked great on that last Pats TD



Lisa?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 4:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8402
Location: Franklin, MA
Electromatic wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Guerrero looked great on that last Pats TD



Lisa?


Pedro.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 4:44 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2878
numbers wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Guerrero looked great on that last Pats TD



Lisa?


Pedro.


Vlad?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 2947
Bulletin Board Material for the Jags and more stupidity from a former great franchise.

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-st ... -113684323


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18223
the no chance jags up 7-0 early!

of course, so were the titans last night.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 109  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon October 15, 2018 11:40 pm