The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Galaxy's Edge: Disney Parks
PostPosted: Sun December 08, 2019 3:58 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

That's so awesome, Coach.

PostPosted: Sun December 08, 2019 4:07 pm 
mXn

Coach wrote:
Just got back from Galaxy's Edge in Orlando. Freaking amazing.

I rode the Smuggler's Ride, twice. They built the Falcon and you get plenty of time to take pics / video of you inside of it. Every detail is awesome, including that you can sit at the chess table that chewy plays at. My photos look like I was on the real ship w/ chewy.

Took some selfies w/ Kylo Ren, Bobba Fett, Storm Troopers, who walked around the park talking to the crowds.

Bought an awesome Protect the Galaxy Join the First Order hoodie "unit 709" that is only available at the park. The Diet Coke cans look like thermal detonators, so I took one home for fun - to my surprise, it passed TSA Security.

Met R2D2 - when I squatted down and patted his head, it moved to look at me and my wife got a great shot of that.

And, finally, as promised, I screamed "Dime" in the Falcon cockpit before takeoff, so your presence is there my friend. :D

More to come....left the day the rise of the resistance opened, but still an incredible experience - almost bought a $200 light saber but held back.

How old are you again?

PostPosted: Sun December 08, 2019 6:00 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Bammer wrote:
Coach wrote:

I rode the Smuggler's Ride, twice. They built the Falcon and you get plenty of time to take pics / video of you inside of it. Every detail is awesome, including that you can sit at the chess table that chewy plays at. My photos look like I was on the real ship w/ chewy.

Took some selfies w/ Kylo Ren, Bobba Fett, Storm Troopers, who walked around the park talking to the crowds.

Bought an awesome Protect the Galaxy Join the First Order hoodie "unit 709" that is only available at the park. The Diet Coke cans look like thermal detonators, so I took one home for fun - to my surprise, it passed TSA Security.

Met R2D2 - when I squatted down and patted his head, it moved to look at me and my wife got a great shot of that.

And, finally, as promised, I screamed "Dime" in the Falcon cockpit before takeoff, so your presence is there my friend. :D

More to come....left the day the rise of the resistance opened, but still an incredible experience - almost bought a $200 light saber but held back.

How old are you again?

Well it was a family trip with lots of little ones, so I spun off that energy. Purely coincidental that I got to see the star wars park so early and close to the new movie.

PostPosted: Sun December 08, 2019 6:01 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

durdencommatyler wrote:

Yep, just fortunate that my in laws planned a Disney trip a long time ago - they weren't even thinking of star wars but timing worked out great.

PostPosted: Sun December 08, 2019 6:55 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Bammer wrote:
Coach wrote:

How old are you again?

:shake:

PostPosted: Sun December 08, 2019 6:55 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Coach wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

Yep, just fortunate that my in laws planned a Disney trip a long time ago - they weren't even thinking of star wars but timing worked out great.

I admire your restraint in not grabbing that saber. Not sure I'd have the strength, myself. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun December 08, 2019 9:12 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

Coach. I’m having the worst week.

You just made it so much better:) that you took that minute to think and give me a callout
On my beloved falcon. Hope you know how happy that makes me.
Thank you XX

PostPosted: Mon December 09, 2019 6:11 am 
mXn

Coach wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Coach wrote:

How old are you again?

Well it was a family trip with lots of little ones, so I spun off that energy. Purely coincidental that I got to see the star wars park so early and close to the new movie.

I think you’re reading something into this that isn’t there. I have been randomly going around to different threads asking RMers their ages. This just happened to be your turn.

PostPosted: Mon December 09, 2019 6:40 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Bammer wrote:
Coach wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Coach wrote:

How old are you again?

I think you’re reading something into this that isn’t there. I have been randomly going around to different threads asking RMers their ages. This just happened to be your turn.

Oh sorry, Bammer, I'm 42....

PostPosted: Mon December 09, 2019 6:43 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

dimejinky99 wrote:

You just made it so much better:) that you took that minute to think and give me a callout
Thank you XX

Hey man, it's no worries. I've been having a pretty shitty month, so I am just trying to do as much good as I can for others as that makes me feel better. Hang in there, my friend.

PostPosted: Mon December 09, 2019 10:28 pm 

Coach wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Thank you XX

Hey man, it's no worries. I've been having a pretty shitty month, so I am just trying to do as much good as I can for others as that makes me feel better. Hang in there, my friend.

:heartbeat:

PostPosted: Tue December 10, 2019 2:56 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

great work, Coach

and don't worry about that unregistered weapons charge, it happens to the best of us

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Wed December 11, 2019 11:38 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

96583UP wrote:
great work, Coach

and don't worry about that unregistered weapons charge, it happens to the best of us

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu January 23, 2020 2:50 pm 

Fucking hell the new ride has opened. It looks fuckin epic!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7baEaBjmQP ... tozt8yujzb

PostPosted: Thu January 23, 2020 3:00 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

A friend of mine is there. She is sending me the best pics ever...she built a lightsaber, went to the two rides...its basically everything a SW fan wants and need.

PostPosted: Thu January 23, 2020 3:11 pm 

I need to go.

Fvckin Cambodia

PostPosted: Thu January 23, 2020 3:17 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

I was expecting to be there on march but i cant. Maybe october?

PostPosted: Thu January 23, 2020 3:20 pm 

Go!

PostPosted: Thu January 23, 2020 3:56 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

dimejinky99 wrote:
I need to go.

Fvckin Cambodia

Yeah if you don't go chasing waterfalls, you could afford to go!

PostPosted: Thu January 23, 2020 4:03 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

Cambodia is awesome dime, are you going there? Its soooo fucking hot. Hottest place i ever been to i think...but Ankor Watt was something else.
The downpart is..., its full of european drunks....like really wasted guys.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars