The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 46  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 12, 2016 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 33569
Location: this field intentionally left blank
VinylGuy wrote:
Yeah, why is that he is so hated? I mean besides the ff disaster.

I heard he was very "difficult" during the FF shoot. It was said he couldn't handle the pressures of a big studio project, which is why he was fired from Star Wars.

_________________
Dev wrote:
if a girl asks me to meet her parents I just tell her she misunderstood my intentions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 12, 2016 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 30691
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Guys, I'm hearing the same thing. Multiple sources confirm.

nice troll attempt

multiple. sources.

_________________
"anticipation of death is worse than death itself" - Steven Seagal, Hard to Kill


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 12, 2016 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61485
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Ah.

So, nowhere.

Cool.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:



We're two years closely following all Star Wars news in related to films.

Go back and count the amount of times I've given you a false rumour.


And good luck doing it.

I really don't care that much, dime.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 12, 2016 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 20159
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Ah.

So, nowhere.

Cool.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:



We're two years closely following all Star Wars news in related to films.

Go back and count the amount of times I've given you a false rumour.


And good luck doing it.

I really don't care that much, dime.



That. Is why you fail.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 12, 2016 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61485
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Ah.

So, nowhere.

Cool.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:



We're two years closely following all Star Wars news in related to films.

Go back and count the amount of times I've given you a false rumour.


And good luck doing it.

I really don't care that much, dime.



That. Is why you fail.

:lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 12, 2016 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61485
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
But to be clear, I don't doubt that you saw/heard this info somewhere. I believe you're honestly reporting things you've heard. But I can't find a single thing about it on any other site/radio station/tv station/article anywhere on the internet or in print. So I have to find this info suspect until I see it from more than one reliable and reputable source.

You continually neglect to provide links/sources. And that's frustrating. But whatever. I can go to Google and check your work. But in this case, there seems to be no check. At all. So....

I have to question the info. I'm not questioning you personally. Just this info. And I want to see the source. But there doesn't appear to be one. I'm sure you can understand my skepticism here. If it turns out to be the case, I'll be the first to admit you were right and thank you for the scoop. But I'll still give you shit for not providing a source. :P


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 12, 2016 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 20159
durdencommatyler wrote:
But to be clear, I don't doubt that you saw/heard this info somewhere. I believe you're honestly reporting things you've heard. But I can't find a single thing about it on any other site/radio station/tv station/article anywhere on the internet or in print. So I have to find this info suspect until I see it from more than one reliable and reputable source.

You continually neglect to provide links/sources. And that's frustrating. But whatever. I can go to Google and check your work. But in this case, there seems to be no check. At all. So....

I have to question the info. I'm not questioning you personally. Just this info. And I want to see the source. But there doesn't appear to be one. I'm sure you can understand my skepticism here. If it turns out to be the case, I'll be the first to admit you were right and thank you for the scoop. But I'll still give you shit for not providing a source. :P



I always got links!! Almost always! Sometimes! In fact never!!


My word should be good enough for you bottom feeding so called Star Wars fans.


Truth be told Ruddo had at me about the links thing and even he knew he was wrong.
When I can I will. In this instance I can't. It's a rumour that the guy has been fired. Could be real or not. Who knows or cares? Think it would be time and the perfect opp to get Spielberg or someone with some clout in for a film and a series that deserves someone with clout. Untried newbies like Trevrow or whatever his name might be don't really have the chops for this.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 12, 2016 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 30691
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
one of my sources was Dime, and the other was my dog.

_________________
"anticipation of death is worse than death itself" - Steven Seagal, Hard to Kill


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 12, 2016 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61485
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I tried to start a conspiracy theory way back at the start that they would announce 3 different directors. But if TFA did well they would get JJ back to do Ep 9.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 12, 2016 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 20159
JJ would be good for the final act.

Is it not bizarre they're giving the reigns to some newbie with one hit under his belt?
JW was gonna be huge no matter what. It did not in one second have the same weight of importance on any level that this will. Either culturally or financially meaning shareholders of Disney wanting a return and a big one.


I'll try get more.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 12, 2016 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 48010
why am i being brought into this

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Mon June 13, 2016 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 8704
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Ah.

So, nowhere.

Cool.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:



We're two years closely following all Star Wars news in related to films.

Go back and count the amount of times I've given you a false rumour.


And good luck doing it.


Ha, yeah, good luck reading 5,000 Star Wars related dime posts!

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Tue June 14, 2016 11:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 8704
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
OK, it's been 3 days. Is dime admitting that he's full of shit yet?

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Tue June 14, 2016 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 20159
having a blumpkin something read makes me full of shit?

From you B that's hysterical.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Tue June 14, 2016 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 8704
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Image

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Tue June 14, 2016 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 20159
Sorry for being cranky. Shit day.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2016 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61485
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Any updates on this?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2016 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 32946
Location: Mountains
durdencommatyler wrote:
Any updates on this?

Spoiler: show
This is going to be great


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2016 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 33569
Location: this field intentionally left blank
This is going to suck

_________________
Dev wrote:
if a girl asks me to meet her parents I just tell her she misunderstood my intentions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2016 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 32946
Location: Mountains
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
This is going to suck

No it's not


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 46  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu April 26, 2018 5:11 pm