Re: Star Wars: Episode IX (2019)

Thu January 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Redemption of the Jedi?

Thu January 18, 2018 5:02 pm

That would be good.

Thu January 18, 2018 5:05 pm

I think we can all safely assume that they are NOT doing the whole "complete sentence" thing though. Which is good.

Thu January 18, 2018 5:26 pm

I don’t think we’re gonna be seeing anything about this at all until at least Celebration next year. Which is usually April or May. Might possibly get a title at Christmas but I’d say this is going to be at least one year left totally fallow of the usual marketing for the saga films.

Thu January 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Star Wars Episode IX: Return of the Jedi 2

Thu January 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Could be. But I'd expect the title before a teaser. And it wouldn't surprise me to see exactly what they did with TFA and drop a teaser a year out. Then you get the first full trailer at Celebration.

Thu January 18, 2018 5:32 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Could be. But I'd expect the title before a teaser. And it wouldn't surprise me to see exactly what they did with TFA and drop a teaser a year out. Then you get the first full trailer at Celebration.

I’d say that was the original plan but after TLJ ? I’d say the plan has changed and they’re waiting to see the response to Solo before anything is locked down.

Dropping a teaser with title included as TFA did would be awesome.
I’m not sure when they’re even starting filming? I think I heard June? Who knows

Thu January 18, 2018 6:11 pm

I really like this. Cool title too. He’s in Vader’s castle on mustafar. Would be cool if he made it his hq in 9

Sun February 04, 2018 4:57 pm

We got a trailer for this thing yet?

Sun February 04, 2018 5:16 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:I really like this. Cool title too. He’s in Vader’s castle on mustafar. Would be cool if he made it his hq in 9

That’s really cool. Would be a good name. Is it fan made?

Sun February 04, 2018 5:49 pm

B wrote:We got a trailer for this thing yet?

Tonight

Sun February 04, 2018 8:05 pm

wease wrote:
B wrote:We got a trailer for this thing yet?

Tonight

:haha:

Fri February 09, 2018 11:43 am

J. J. Abrams Can’t Wait To Share Details On Star Wars Episode IX As He Heads Off To Lucasfilm

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2018/02 ... sfilm.html

Star Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi -spoilers start 362

Tue February 13, 2018 10:57 pm

We’ll thats worrying.

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi -spoilers start 3

Tue February 13, 2018 11:26 pm

If by "worrying" you mean fucking fantastic, then I totally agree.

Tue February 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Well, I don't think Art Directors are in the habit of hiring actors. But even if Baby Goose ends up in Ep 9...

:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Wed February 14, 2018 1:28 am

durdencommatyler wrote:Well, I don't think Art Directors are in the habit of hiring actors. But even if Baby Goose ends up in Ep 9...

:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

He sat beside me having dinner in my one and only time in the chateau marmont. Less than two feet away
We shared a seat around a tree covering. He had broken my heart many times and brought me the agony of Want and desire of him many many times and yet never knew. So many tears. But none more than that evening under those floating twinkling fairy lights. I cried into my Grilled Salmon, Hummus and Baba Gannouj to be so close to my unrequited love. Tears silent but unbound.

As he sat so close, and ate like the worst kind of pig while spraying food while talking too loudly so we would all know he was there to that suitable porckine date of his Amy Adams

Mon February 19, 2018 5:20 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:We’ll thats worrying.

That's fantastic, this leads me to believe there will be a significant time jump.
Post a reply