Re: Star Wars: Episode IX (2019)

Tue September 12, 2017 10:10 pm

This is going to be great.

Tue September 12, 2017 10:21 pm

:throwup:

Tue September 12, 2017 10:29 pm

Life is so much more peaceful when you have people on foe and don't have to see their posts only the well deserved reactions to their posts :)

Tue September 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Eat shit

Tue September 12, 2017 11:20 pm

Tue September 12, 2017 11:24 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Image

:lol: :lol:
Well played Joey:)

I'm sorta sad I never got to play that game.

Found a clone wars lightsaber game for the wii. Tempted. All the characters and art looks exactly like clone wars. And even assaj is in it.

Tue September 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Ruddo is walking around Iceland right now. Does he know they filmed parts of rogue one there? I wonder

Wed September 13, 2017 12:07 am

Well here we are. Back at the same place we were before. It's not bad, it's not great, it's just existing.

Wed September 13, 2017 3:20 am

There's a lot of fear that this will be Return Of The Jedi Part II and I think it's well founded.

Wed September 13, 2017 5:10 am

Interesting. I think it's unfounded.
Last edited by epilogue on Wed September 13, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed September 13, 2017 7:17 am

In one sense it almost has to be. It was going to be Leias movie. We've been robbed of that sadly. But look at it. The good guys have to win. There has to be dramatic high stakes for luke and Rey. And probably a showdown with kylo and Snoke. And the resistance is a tiny tiny version of what the rebellion was so it probably could be all more character based rather than big set pieces and space battles. So certain elements will echo Jedi for sure. Not the whole thing though.

Wed September 13, 2017 5:42 pm

I'm glad JJ's back. TFA was not as bad as the fan boys bitch about. It alot better then Trevorrow making it.

Wed September 13, 2017 6:36 pm

lowlight79 wrote:I'm glad JJ's back. TFA was not as bad as the fan boys bitch about. It alot better then Trevorrow making it.

Yeah, I'm more excited for the film now, but I'm not expecting anything new.

Wed September 13, 2017 6:42 pm

I know I post him a lot but I like Bobby. Plus he's local.

Wed September 13, 2017 7:04 pm

bune wrote:

I listen to their podcast all the time. They know their Star Wars.

Wed September 13, 2017 7:33 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:
bune wrote:

I listen to their podcast all the time. They know their Star Wars.

Which podcast?

Wed September 13, 2017 9:05 pm

Guys, I might eat my words on this but... I'm pretty fucking excited that JJ's coming back. The more I think about this news, the more excited I get. I liked it from the beginning (and was hoping it would play out this way) but I like it more and more each day.

Wed September 13, 2017 9:45 pm

bune wrote:

I was totally ok with how that played out and thought the saber going to Rey was the best part of the movie.

TFA...I thoroughly enjoyed, but it was a rehash of A New Hope and a very safe choice. I will try to remain optimistic that the next two films are different. I really liked Looper, so that has me excited for TLJ.

Wed September 13, 2017 9:49 pm

Coach wrote:
bune wrote:

I was totally ok with how that played out and thought the saber going to Rey was the best part of the movie.

TFA...I thoroughly enjoyed, but it was a rehash of A New Hope and a very safe choice. I will try to remain optimistic that the next two films are different. I really liked Looper, so that has me excited for TLJ.

Agree!

Wed September 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Coach wrote:
bune wrote:

Agree!

:hooray:
Post a reply