17%
Liked it - it's Star Wars
28%
Ehhh
35%
I miss the prequels
12%

Total votes : 60

Re: Star Wars: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

Sun April 14, 2019 11:50 pm

I can't wait for more information about this film. However, im pretty certain that will be the best trailer we get, no?

When JJ said "you guys wanna see a teaser trailer" i got disappointed because i anticipated something much less than what we got. A title, some heavy breathing, and a shot of .....someone.

But we ended up with quite a bit and it actually feels like a full on trailer.

Also, i dont recall us getting much more with the prior 2 films.

I think we'll be in the guessing game for the next 8 months.

Sun April 14, 2019 11:51 pm

We'll get at least 1 longer trailer.

Sun April 14, 2019 11:55 pm

Strat wrote:i got disappointed because i anticipated something much less than what we got.

Mon April 15, 2019 1:49 am

You guys give us all this shit for liking Star Wars and I’m right now reading the game of thrones thread delighted for those guys for tonight’s first episode and knowing how excited they are :)

Mon April 15, 2019 1:51 am

Strat wrote:I can't wait for more information about this film. However, im pretty certain that will be the best trailer we get, no?

When JJ said "you guys wanna see a teaser trailer" i got disappointed because i anticipated something much less than what we got. A title, some heavy breathing, and a shot of .....someone.

But we ended up with quite a bit and it actually feels like a full on trailer.

Also, i dont recall us getting much more with the prior 2 films.

I think we'll be in the guessing game for the next 8 months.

JJ mystery box abrams, gave us all that in one trailer.

Ask yourself what he’s holding back for the release of the film.

Mon April 15, 2019 2:03 am

im guessing next trailer will be focused in the story.

Mon April 15, 2019 2:17 am

If there's another trailer is this whole cycle on RM going to repeat? People that no longer care for Star Wars coming in saying that the movie looks like trash, fan boys feeling personally insulted cause someone doesn't like the look of the film - personal insults traded etc.....

Mon April 15, 2019 2:17 am

If there's another trailer is this whole cycle on RM going to repeat? People that no longer care for Star Wars coming in saying that the movie looks like trash, fan boys feeling personally insulted cause someone doesn't like the look of the film - personal insults traded etc.....

Mon April 15, 2019 2:23 am

:haha:

Mon April 15, 2019 2:30 am

Rangi Guy wrote:If there's another trailer is this whole cycle on RM going to repeat? People that no longer care for Star Wars coming in saying that the movie looks like trash, fan boys feeling personally insulted cause someone doesn't like the look of the film - personal insults traded etc.....

Are you new to RM? Of course I'll be here rationally explaining why it sucks ass.

Mon April 15, 2019 2:30 am

Rangi Guy wrote:If there's another trailer is this whole cycle on RM going to repeat? People that no longer care for Star Wars coming in saying that the movie looks like trash, fan boys feeling personally insulted cause someone doesn't like the look of the film - personal insults traded etc.....

I hope so!!

If not, i want my money back.

Mon April 15, 2019 8:25 am

that's all part of the fun!!

Mon April 15, 2019 10:36 am

So there’s a Republic cruiser from the Clone Wars in the trailer, it’s right behind the A wing going down in flames

What could that be about??

Mon April 15, 2019 12:10 pm

that thing Reys carrying looks kinda like one of those underwater jet packs we saw in Clone Wars. What if she has to get to the Death Star and scavenge for the maguffin?

What if the maguffin turns out to be that sith artefact and when she touches it she gets a force vision and it’s Palpatine talking directly to her a la Obi wan TFA?

All the speculations!!! I love it!!

Mon April 15, 2019 12:47 pm

Like, the new droid is cute and all... but why is there like zero R2 in that trailer?

:?

Mon April 15, 2019 1:19 pm

It’s a thinker for sure.
He’s safe anyways. They won’t kill R2

Mon April 15, 2019 1:38 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Like, the new droid is cute and all... but why is there like zero R2 in that trailer?

:?

R2 gets blowed up, yo.

Mon April 15, 2019 1:38 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:that's all part of the fun!!

+1

Mon April 15, 2019 2:47 pm

We're getting this right? This is a possibility.....

Palpatine ends up being Luke's grandfather. He hooked up with Shmi or did some Forcery to get her knocked up with Anakin.

Ugh.

Mon April 15, 2019 3:17 pm

It's always been pretty clear to me that Sidious created Anakin. It was outright stated in early drafts of RotS. Now it's just a mysterious implication. But it's always been my take.
Post a reply