The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11097 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 555  Next

Well?
Loved it - among the best Star Wars Movies 8%  8%  [ 5 ]
Really liked it, but not one of the best 17%  17%  [ 10 ]
Liked it - it's Star Wars 28%  28%  [ 17 ]
Ehhh 35%  35%  [ 21 ]
I miss the prequels 12%  12%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 60
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode IX
PostPosted: Thu June 30, 2016 3:06 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

All good..miss havin an office job/no job where i had time..been weirdly busy lately so not much time to do anythin fun.

PostPosted: Thu June 30, 2016 3:07 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

dimejinky99 wrote:
All good..miss havin an office job/no job where i had time..been weirdly busy lately so not much time to do anythin fun.

We'll keep a seat warm for you here, buddy.

PostPosted: Thu June 30, 2016 3:07 pm 
Production Police

durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
last few weeks have been busy havent had a chance to do any RM..
wrongly assuming im the only one reading SW news given I was for the most part in the run up to FA..

That makes total sense. And I'm not giving you shade, I promise. I was just curious if you read to see if anyone posted what you wanted to post or if you just went with it.

I had it drilled into my head when I was young to read and no repost things. So, I'm kinda neurotic about it. It's not big deal, man. I don't really care. It's all in good fun. I was just curious.

That whole "don't post without searching" is sort of tedious for a board of this size, amirite?

PostPosted: Thu June 30, 2016 3:09 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
wrongly assuming im the only one reading SW news given I was for the most part in the run up to FA..

That makes total sense. And I'm not giving you shade, I promise. I was just curious if you read to see if anyone posted what you wanted to post or if you just went with it.

I had it drilled into my head when I was young to read and no repost things. So, I'm kinda neurotic about it. It's not big deal, man. I don't really care. It's all in good fun. I was just curious.

That whole "don't post without searching" is sort of tedious for a board of this size, amirite?

It can be yeah. But it's easy to skim the posts that have happened since you last posted. It's just not a big deal. And I don't care one way or the other.

PostPosted: Thu June 30, 2016 3:17 pm 
Production Police

durdencommatyler wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

It can be yeah. But it's easy to skim the posts that have happened since you last posted. It's just not a big deal. And I don't care one way or the other.

For the record, I did make a serious effort at this when I first started RMing. But after searching for a marijuana thread and yield no results; then starting my own thread, only to discover there was already an existing cannabis thread, I just figured "fuck it."

PostPosted: Thu June 30, 2016 3:45 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

For the record, I did make a serious effort at this when I first started RMing. But after searching for a marijuana thread and yield no results; then starting my own thread, only to discover there was already an existing cannabis thread, I just figured "fuck it."

:lol:

It's hard with that kind of thing because these ding-dongs like to name threads in weird ways.

PostPosted: Sat August 06, 2016 2:56 pm 

Its been announced that John Williams will do the score for Star Wars Episode IX, to hit theatres in 2019.

PostPosted: Sat August 06, 2016 3:04 pm 
The worst

But he's not doing 8?

I Am No Guide - Pearl Jam Song by Song - Coming this July!
He/Him/His

PostPosted: Sat August 06, 2016 3:09 pm 

stip wrote:
But he's not doing 8?

He's doing 8 as well yeah. He said he couldn't possibly allow anyone else to write music for Daisy Ridley. And yes he actually said that.

PostPosted: Sat August 06, 2016 3:19 pm 
The Master

Isn't he like 500 years old?

PostPosted: Sat August 06, 2016 3:19 pm 
The Master

He's basically Yoda at this point.

PostPosted: Sat August 06, 2016 3:43 pm 

When 500 years old you are compose music that good you will not.

PostPosted: Sat August 06, 2016 7:32 pm 
The worst

I thought his Ren and Rey themes were good

I Am No Guide - Pearl Jam Song by Song - Coming this July!
He/Him/His

PostPosted: Sat August 06, 2016 9:23 pm 

Hell never top his OT soundtracks. Luke's theme at the sunset. Yodas theme. Above brilliant.

PostPosted: Sun August 07, 2016 4:32 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

He farms out the majority his work now anyway. He probably wrote Rey's theme and everything else was more than likely done by assistants and interns and such.

PostPosted: Mon August 08, 2016 12:15 am 
The Master

tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

this is a totally different offense than posting the same information a page or two after it's already been posted, which is what B and dime continually do.

PostPosted: Mon August 08, 2016 4:13 am 
Production Police

spike wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

this is a totally different offense than posting the same information a page or two after it's already been posted, which is what B and dime continually do.

The offense, as I see it, lies with Green Habit for starting a thread about weed and calling it "Cannabis." Where the hell did that guy go, by the way?

PostPosted: Mon August 08, 2016 9:56 am 

Hey we do our best, Spike.

PostPosted: Tue August 09, 2016 6:04 pm 
The Master

turns out theyve already started filming this and are much further along than anticipated. Sounds like han is going to be a force ghost but played by young han

PostPosted: Tue August 09, 2016 6:05 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Strat wrote:
turns out theyve already started filming this and are much further along than anticipated. Sounds like han is going to be a force ghost but played by young han

AL

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11097 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 555  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars