The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 7300
Chewbacca is a wookiie, R2-D2 is a droid, etc.

What is Yoda?

_________________
There’s a good chance I posted this while sitting on the toilet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42079
Location: Garbage Dump
A bald ewok

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3955
Location: right there
The singularity?

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 2:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 54514
Per wookiepedia:

Quote:
The species to which the legendary Jedi Master Yoda belonged was ancient and shrouded in mystery.[7] The species had two sexes: male[6] and female.[3] Members of that species were small in size, with green skin and long pointed ears. Their three-fingered hands ended in claws.[1] Their ears were expressive, curling and unfurling in accordance with their emotions.[4] The species' life expectancy spanned several centuries.[5]

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 2:33 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 15691
Location: Cumberland, RI
so was yoda giving it to yaddle or wut

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 2:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71798
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Simple Torture wrote:
so was yoda giving it to yaddle or wut

Probably not. Yoda seems super asexual.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 3:15 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 15691
Location: Cumberland, RI
durdencommatyler wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
so was yoda giving it to yaddle or wut

Probably not. Yoda seems super asexual.


He seemed pretty infirm until he whipped out his laser sword in ATOC. Yoda fucks.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 3:20 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 15691
Location: Cumberland, RI
"Fucks this guy does!"

Image

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71798
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Simple Torture wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
so was yoda giving it to yaddle or wut

Probably not. Yoda seems super asexual.


He seemed pretty infirm until he whipped out his laser sword in ATOC. Yoda fucks.

But Yoda also seemed pretty into that whole "no attachments" thing. Yeah... I don't buy it. No way Yoda diddled Yaddle.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 3:24 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 15691
Location: Cumberland, RI
durdencommatyler wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
so was yoda giving it to yaddle or wut

Probably not. Yoda seems super asexual.


He seemed pretty infirm until he whipped out his laser sword in ATOC. Yoda fucks.

But Yoda also seemed pretty into that whole "no attachments" thing. Yeah... I don't buy it. No way Yoda diddled Yaddle.


Yoda diddled Yaddle and Yarael Poof holds the money.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71798
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Simple Torture wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
so was yoda giving it to yaddle or wut

Probably not. Yoda seems super asexual.


He seemed pretty infirm until he whipped out his laser sword in ATOC. Yoda fucks.

But Yoda also seemed pretty into that whole "no attachments" thing. Yeah... I don't buy it. No way Yoda diddled Yaddle.


Yoda diddled Yaddle and Yarael Poof holds the money.

Now we're getting some place!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 10380
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Simple Torture wrote:
so was yoda giving it to yaddle or wut


About time we get a Son of Yoda story, don't you think?

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 6:25 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 15691
Location: Cumberland, RI
What do you think the Yaddle solo movie will be rated?

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3955
Location: right there
Still doesn't give a species name.

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36617
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
doone wrote:
Still doesn't give a species name.

Yomammas

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 7300
Simple Torture wrote:
Yoda fucks.


Damn right.

:bammer:

_________________
There’s a good chance I posted this while sitting on the toilet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 16692
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Yoda fucks the Force.

_________________
”Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71798
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
wease wrote:
Yoda fucks the Force.

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Thu March 23, 2017 3:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 7300
Yoda fucks padowans.

Sorry it's not on Youtube, here's a link:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/gv8ifh/ch ... uncensored

_________________
There’s a good chance I posted this while sitting on the toilet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Yoda?
PostPosted: Thu March 23, 2017 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 53577
Location: Sector 7-G
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Per wookiepedia:

Quote:
The species to which the legendary Jedi Master Yoda belonged was ancient and shrouded in mystery.[7] The species had two sexes: male[6] and female.[3] Members of that species were small in size, with green skin and long pointed ears. Their three-fingered hands ended in claws.[1] Their ears were expressive, curling and unfurling in accordance with their emotions.[4] The species' life expectancy spanned several centuries.[5]


Wookiepedia staff meeting:

So what do we say about Yoda? What the fuck is he anyway?

Just describe the fucking puppet, Lou.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 12:45 pm