The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
Image


Talk about our favorite Togrutan here

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5453
Location: Space City
Sometimes I want to call one of my bartenders "Snips" to see if she gets it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
With the more recent introductions of Chopper and Ahsoka into my life, Grievous is losing ground in my character rankings...

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5453
Location: Space City
Any word on the timeline for a Star Wars character tournament?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
washing machine wrote:
Any word on the timeline for a Star Wars character tournament?

Hmmm....

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
I like looking up fan art on SW characters, but some of the Ahsoka stuff makes me uncomfortable.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 29399
Location: Mountains
when does she get introduced in rebels? what episode?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5453
Location: Space City
Strat wrote:
when does she get introduced in rebels? what episode?

Spoiler: show
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?p=869974#p869974


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 29399
Location: Mountains
washing machine wrote:
Strat wrote:
when does she get introduced in rebels? what episode?

Spoiler: show
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?p=869974#p869974

was i drunk when i watched that episode? :lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5453
Location: Space City
Strat wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Strat wrote:
when does she get introduced in rebels? what episode?

Spoiler: show
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?p=869974#p869974

was i drunk when i watched that episode? :lol:

Probably ricing in the back seat, whatever that means.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 29399
Location: Mountains
washing machine wrote:
Strat wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Strat wrote:
when does she get introduced in rebels? what episode?

Spoiler: show
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?p=869974#p869974

was i drunk when i watched that episode? :lol:

Probably ricing in the back seat, whatever that means.

I got a new rice cooker so i cooked up some rice during my highway stay. Of course.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5453
Location: Space City
:|


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 53201
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I like looking up fan art on SW characters, but some of the Ahsoka stuff makes me uncomfortable.

yup


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I like looking up fan art on SW characters, but some of the Ahsoka stuff makes me uncomfortable.

yup

I made this thread with you in mind, joey. I hope you like it.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5453
Location: Space City
Ahsoka's relationship to Anakin in The Clone Wars does for that character what the prequels couldn't do. She manages to give his Jedi career more meaning through being a person he's responsible for training, and their chemistry goes so much further in coloring Anakin's personality as a whole than the scenes with Padme in the prequels.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 11958
Location: Cumberland, RI
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Any word on the timeline for a Star Wars character tournament?

Hmmm....


Someone PM me when this gets started. I just want to pick before Skitch so I can take that droid he likes.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 53201
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I like looking up fan art on SW characters, but some of the Ahsoka stuff makes me uncomfortable.

yup

I made this thread with you in mind, joey. I hope you like it.

I love it so much. You're a hero. If RM has a Hall or even a Ring of Fame, you're a first balloter.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 53201
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Simple Torture wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Any word on the timeline for a Star Wars character tournament?

Hmmm....


Someone PM me when this gets started. I just want to pick before Skitch so I can take that droid he likes.

That's a pretty jerk move.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 53201
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I still need to watch her Clone Wars stuff. But I found a video on YouTube that takes scenes from all of her appearances (or, I'm guessing, most of the meaningful ones) and puts them together as a long sort of biographical experience. There's also one on Maul which I watched all of and loved. It made me want to get into The Clone Wars. They're a series called 'The Evolution of' put out by TheRebellion.

Didn't finish the Ahsoka one because I ran out of time AND I didn't want TCW episodes spoiled too much. But it seems like a great way to get to know and understand the character and her experiences without the time commitment of the cartoon series'.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5453
Location: Space City
durdencommatyler wrote:
I still need to watch her Clone Wars stuff. But I found a video on YouTube that takes scenes from all of her appearances (or, I'm guessing, most of the meaningful ones) and puts them together as a long sort of biographical experience. There's also one on Maul which I watched all of and loved. It made me want to get into The Clone Wars. They're a series called 'The Evolution of' put out by TheRebellion.

Didn't finish the Ahsoka one because I ran out of time AND I didn't want TCW episodes spoiled too much. But it seems like a great way to get to know and understand the character and her experiences without the time commitment of the cartoon series'.

I think The Clone Wars is a more enjoyable show, overall. My experience with Ahsoka thus far has been almost entirely through that show, save the cameo at the end of Rebels S1. So far, her and Anakin have been a better Padawan/Master duo than Ezra/Kanan for me. Plus, the graphics and overall stories in The Clone Wars are much more complex than anything I've seen in Rebels (I'm only through S1, though.)


I of course reserve my right to pull a 180 on that opinion once I get caught up on Rebels.


Last edited by washing machine on Tue January 17, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun September 24, 2017 6:50 am