The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
RM Elitist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:43 pm
Posts: 13466
For May the Fourth day, the school is going to be doing Star Wars themed stuff. I made sure neither would say Vader, Luke, Yoda, etc for their favorite character. My daughter said she'll say Ahsoka, my son will say Plo Koon.

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Hang on I check on my Grindr


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64595
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
@SkitchP wrote:
For May the Fourth day, the school is going to be doing Star Wars themed stuff. I made sure neither would say Vader, Luke, Yoda, etc for their favorite character. My daughter said she'll say Ahsoka, my son will say Plo Koon.

You are officially the greatest father in history.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
RM Elitist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:43 pm
Posts: 13466
durdencommatyler wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:
For May the Fourth day, the school is going to be doing Star Wars themed stuff. I made sure neither would say Vader, Luke, Yoda, etc for their favorite character. My daughter said she'll say Ahsoka, my son will say Plo Koon.

You are officially the greatest father in history.



Then I have some good news for you.

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Hang on I check on my Grindr


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64595
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
:shock:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 21154
This will be good. These guys do great character breakdowns and profiles.
They've done an episode on Ahsoka
https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/the ... 0385509650

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Fri June 30, 2017 8:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 21154

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Fri June 30, 2017 9:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 21154
‪Only NOW noticing Vader standing behind her! ‬

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Mon July 03, 2017 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64595
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
What's that from?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Mon July 03, 2017 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 21154
durdencommatyler wrote:
What's that from?



Some artist. She does some amazing work. And I can't remember her name.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Mon July 03, 2017 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64595
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
:|


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Fri July 07, 2017 2:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64595
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
UUUUUUUmMMMMMMMMM.... guys, check out this tweet from Filoni! :luv:



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Fri July 07, 2017 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50011
Hmmm

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Fri July 07, 2017 7:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 21154
Think they're setting up Luke and Bendu. I have a feeling he or one of his species might be on Ahch to.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Mon July 24, 2017 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 21154

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Wed December 20, 2017 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8988
Location: Space City
Just about to start season 2 of Rebels. Can't wait to get more hot Ah$oka action. Where's that book fit in with all of this again?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Wed December 20, 2017 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64595
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
washing machine wrote:
Just about to start season 2 of Rebels. Can't wait to get more hot Ah$oka action. Where's that book fit in with all of this again?

The book takes place after the events Clone Wars but before Rebels. In fact, some of the story of the book is based on old Clone Wars arc scripts that never got made.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Wed December 20, 2017 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8988
Location: Space City
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Just about to start season 2 of Rebels. Can't wait to get more hot Ah$oka action. Where's that book fit in with all of this again?

The book takes place after the events Clone Wars but before Rebels. In fact, some of the story of the book is based on old Clone Wars arc scripts that never got made.

Was the book published before or after her appearance in Rebels aired? I guess what I'm getting at is can I appreciate her story in Rebels and then get that supplemented by the book, or is the book a prerequisite to understanding her arc in Rebels?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Wed December 20, 2017 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64595
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Just about to start season 2 of Rebels. Can't wait to get more hot Ah$oka action. Where's that book fit in with all of this again?

The book takes place after the events Clone Wars but before Rebels. In fact, some of the story of the book is based on old Clone Wars arc scripts that never got made.

Was the book published before or after her appearance in Rebels aired? I guess what I'm getting at is can I appreciate her story in Rebels and then get that supplemented by the book, or is the book a prerequisite to understanding her arc in Rebels?

I watched Rebels before reading the book. You can totally do it that way. The book is really it's own thing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Wed December 20, 2017 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8988
Location: Space City
Perfect. Thanks, pal. I get way too tied into proper canon order sometimes. Half of me wants to experience every release I've missed in release order, the way the studios, directors and audience experienced it. Other half of me wants to experience the entire canon timeline as it happened to the characters, which is a pretty unrealistic task considering little gap fillers like Rogue One keep popping up while I'm in the middle of an entirely different saga in the SWU.

I need to relax with this shit.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread
PostPosted: Wed December 20, 2017 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64595
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
washing machine wrote:
Perfect. Thanks, pal. I get way too tied into proper canon order sometimes. Half of me wants to experience every release I've missed in release order, the way the studios, directors and audience experienced it. Other half of me wants to experience the entire canon timeline as it happened to the characters, which is a pretty unrealistic task considering little gap fillers like Rogue One keep popping up while I'm in the middle of an entirely different saga in the SWU.

I need to relax with this shit.

:lol:

I think this stuff is designed to be consumed in any order you want. They've been good about that so far.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun July 22, 2018 3:25 am