Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

Re: Star Wars new canon books & timeline

Sat October 07, 2017 2:56 pm

I can't wait until that third Thrawn novel that ties Thrawn to Snoke.

Sat October 07, 2017 7:05 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:I can't wait until that third Thrawn novel that ties Thrawn to Snoke.

That's where I see it going based on the ending of the first and the title of the second.

Guessing we'll definitely see or hear the emperor in this final season of Rebels ordering Thrawn into the unknown regions.

Mon October 09, 2017 7:00 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:I can't wait until that third Thrawn novel that ties Thrawn to Snoke.

That's where I see it going based on the ending of the first and the title of the second.

Guessing we'll definitely see or hear the emperor in this final season of Rebels ordering Thrawn into the unknown regions.

And then maybe an entire Thrawn spin-off show: Thrawn's Adventures Beyond! :haha:

Mon October 16, 2017 4:33 pm

Zahn was in a panel the other day and he said Thrawn joined the empire cos they're best prepared and equipped to deal with what's out in the unknown regions. He then said Thrawn would probably change sides and join *the new republic* if he felt them best placed to 'deal with what's coming'.

He was answering a question would Thrawn change sides and join the new republic but this is the same panel the new book was announced at. So we're getting him meeting Vader at the very least.

Fri October 20, 2017 3:25 pm

encouraging..

SWNN REVIEW: LUKE IS LOOKING FOR THE FORCE IN KEN LIU’S ‘THE LEGENDS OF LUKE SKYWALKER’

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/10 ... n-liu.html

Fri October 20, 2017 3:26 pm

Why is their website so hard to read? I hate their layout.

Fri October 20, 2017 3:26 pm

its awful and beyond awful on a phone..

Sat October 21, 2017 4:37 pm

ooo, i think I may have to pick that book up....

Fri October 27, 2017 4:40 pm

hmm.

Fri October 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Interesting. Reminds me of when Ezra and Maul combined the holocrons, that was kind of a "grey" thing...

Sat October 28, 2017 10:13 am

bune wrote:

hmm.

What’s that from?

Mon October 30, 2017 12:22 am

Fuck, the comics have officially gotten to be more than I can keep track of in my tiny head.

Mon October 30, 2017 1:22 am

dimejinky99 wrote:
bune wrote:

hmm.

What’s that from?

The Last Jedi comic book version. Spoiler: Rey and Kylo open it together after their joint killing of Luke and Snoke.

Tue October 31, 2017 10:25 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ok im only 1 1/2 hours into this and theres 3 stories with Luke directly in them, mid saga/post jedi, not 'rumoured' ot whatever and theyre awesome...get this book!

Sun November 19, 2017 6:05 pm

OMG. I'm listening to A Certain Point of View (thanks dime) and the first story is hilarious. Totally a 9/11 story from the perspective of Star Wars. Love the part where the person telling the story is like if you watch the videos one just shows a ball of sparks and another is a flying ring of light, describing the differences from the OG star wars and the SE release.

Sun November 19, 2017 7:44 pm

dimejinky99 wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ok im only 1 1/2 hours into this and theres 3 stories with Luke directly in them, mid saga/post jedi, not 'rumoured' ot whatever and theyre awesome...get this book!

But who is telling the story about what Luke is doing?

Sun November 19, 2017 7:49 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

But who is telling the story about what Luke is doing?

There are several with him in it first hand and the others told about him by others.

Tue November 21, 2017 3:35 pm

Playing through Battlefront 2. I would like more content related to the Battle of Jakku.

Wed November 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Wed November 22, 2017 8:54 pm

Oh man
Post a reply