The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Tue September 18, 2018 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14880
I guess they will eventually make a boba fett movie and we will see Maul there.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Tue September 18, 2018 7:13 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51376
He would probably be in a younger Obi Wan movie as well.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Tue September 18, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14880
Oh that cursed Obi Wan movie.....

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Tue September 18, 2018 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22023
Just sitting here feet up chuckling. He’s coming.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Tue September 18, 2018 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 9091
I like that Han shot first.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Tue September 18, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22023
That was the third lesson.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Tue September 18, 2018 9:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5849
Location: Washington State
dimejinky99 wrote:
Just sitting here feet up chuckling. He’s coming.

Image

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Tue September 18, 2018 10:43 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51376
dimejinky99 wrote:
Just sitting here feet up chuckling. He’s coming.

Right, but you said an announcement on obi wan was imminent... A year ago

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13418
Location: Where everybody knows your name
bada wrote:
I like that Han shot first.

Fuck that. He was the only one that shot.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14880
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Just sitting here feet up chuckling. He’s coming.

Right, but you said an announcement on obi wan was imminent... A year ago

Just a year ago ? It seems dime is taking about that movie happening since Disney bought sw

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 3:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:03 pm
Posts: 296
bune wrote:


Is this intentional? This is bordering on embarrassing.

Reads starwarsnews.net article regarding the retcon of some throwaway line at the end of ROTJ SE

Nevermind. I found something worse.

_________________
2010 St. Louis
2004 St. Louis
2003 St. Louis
2000 St. Louis
1998 St. Louis


Last edited by blueviper on Wed September 19, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 3:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37406
blueviper wrote:
bune wrote:


Is this intentional? This is bordering on embarrassing.

:lol:

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 10:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22023
Definitely intentional. A left over from lord and Miller. Just a glimpse of what their film would have been like.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 10:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13418
Location: Where everybody knows your name
VinylGuy wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Just sitting here feet up chuckling. He’s coming.

Right, but you said an announcement on obi wan was imminent... A year ago

Just a year ago ? It seems dime is taking about that movie happening since Disney bought sw

dimejinky99 wrote:
Looks like they're gonna be announcing this at Star Wars celebration in London this coming weekend.


This is going to be great.

July 12, 2016


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22023
I live in hope is that a bad thing??

I’m screwed when they do release this film. It’ll never be or live up to what I imagine and hope it will be. I’ll no doubt be sad.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 12:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13418
Location: Where everybody knows your name
dimejinky99 wrote:
I live in hope is that a bad thing??

I’m screwed when they do release this film. It’ll never be or live up to what I imagine and hope it will be. I’ll no doubt be sad.

You have yet to be saddened by any Star Wars film. Sure, you like to try and fool us by saying you don’t like one initially, but then you “come around” and love it two months later. If this movie ever does happen, you will think it’s the Citizen Kane of Star Wars movies. It’ll be the greatest thing ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 12:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22023
wease wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
I live in hope is that a bad thing??

I’m screwed when they do release this film. It’ll never be or live up to what I imagine and hope it will be. I’ll no doubt be sad.

You have yet to be saddened by any Star Wars film. Sure, you like to try and fool us by saying you don’t like one initially, but then you “come around” and love it two months later. If this movie ever does happen, you will think it’s the Citizen Kane of Star Wars movies. It’ll be the greatest thing ever.



I dunno. TFA was love at first sight. Rogue one deffo took some time. Absolutely.
TLJ knocked me out totally bewildered but I had a second viewing a few hours later and I got it. Solo was love at first sight.

I have an irrational list of demands for a Kenobi movie. Mostly involving Ahsoka force ghost Qui Gon possibly Vader, I lol spare you the rest

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14973
Location: Mizzou
dimejinky99 wrote:
wease wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
I live in hope is that a bad thing??

I’m screwed when they do release this film. It’ll never be or live up to what I imagine and hope it will be. I’ll no doubt be sad.

You have yet to be saddened by any Star Wars film. Sure, you like to try and fool us by saying you don’t like one initially, but then you “come around” and love it two months later. If this movie ever does happen, you will think it’s the Citizen Kane of Star Wars movies. It’ll be the greatest thing ever.



I dunno. TFA was love at first sight. Rogue one deffo took some time. Absolutely.
TLJ knocked me out totally bewildered but I had a second viewing a few hours later and I got it. Solo was love at first sight.

I have an irrational list of demands for a Kenobi movie. Mostly involving Ahsoka force ghost Qui Gon possibly Vader, I lol spare you the rest


That sounds awful.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14880
I dreamed about the obi wan movie. It was mostly Obi Wan in Tattoine, drinking hot tea, making some good food, staying up late reading..checking up Yoda and young Luke, watching the horizon. And near the end Maul appears and there is a fucking badass battle.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Wed September 19, 2018 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 9091
I figured they brought Maul back (he can't fight Vader) solely for a Obi Wan movie or a Solo movie on Tatooine where Obi Wan is doing things on the margins without Han's knowledge. Maybe Maul finds out Luke is the son of Anakin or something.


Last edited by bada on Wed September 19, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue October 16, 2018 12:28 am