Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

Re: Star Wars: Clone Wars

Tue May 02, 2017 8:17 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:This show can get dark...

Where are you at?

I'm watching in the chronological order so I'm just a few episodes into season one. Watched a few episodes from season 1, 2, 3, and the movie before I started season one.

Oh nice. I think I'm going to do that the next time I rewatch the series.

Yeah, man, it can get really unsettling at times.

Sun December 17, 2017 7:18 am

So I really need to finish this while it's still on Netflix. I kind of forget where I left off. Was following along with some guide that I shared with DCT then fell off during one of the arcs in season 4 or 5.

Thinking I need to just watch that last Ahsoka arc then move on. I remember really loving this series last year, but now I don't remember much. :oops:

Sun December 17, 2017 1:11 pm

washing machine wrote:So I really need to finish this while it's still on Netflix. I kind of forget where I left off. Was following along with some guide that I shared with DCT then fell off during one of the arcs in season 4 or 5.

Thinking I need to just watch that last Ahsoka arc then move on. I remember really loving this series last year, but now I don't remember much. :oops:

You also need to make sure you watch all of the Maul/night sisters stuff.

Sun December 17, 2017 5:54 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:So I really need to finish this while it's still on Netflix. I kind of forget where I left off. Was following along with some guide that I shared with DCT then fell off during one of the arcs in season 4 or 5.

You also need to make sure you watch all of the Maul/night sisters stuff.

And Yoda's S6 Mortis arc. You need to see that.

Sun December 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Oh yes holy shit. And the brother/sister thing on that weird force planet

Sun December 17, 2017 7:47 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Oh yes holy shit. And the brother/sister thing on that weird force planet

I’ve seen that one. I think there’s probably a page or two of me heaping praise on it. The brother and sister planet is one of my favorite things in the Star Wars universe!

Wed December 20, 2017 4:36 am

BARRISS DID IT?!?! :shock: :sad:

Wed December 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Good episode

Wed December 20, 2017 3:46 pm

LOVE that arc.

Especially since I was so taken with Barriss back when she was introduced. It totally got me. I legit felt betrayed.

Wed December 20, 2017 7:44 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:LOVE that arc.

Especially since I was so taken with Barriss back when she was introduced. It totally got me. I legit felt betrayed.

I kind of knew what was coming just by reading things here and there in this forum, but none of that ruined the arc for me. I knew that Ahsoka would leave the order and I knew that it was because of something she didn't actually do, but that's it. The way it all unfolded, especially the chase sequences, really sold the story. Barriss as a traitor hit me the same way that it hit you. They bonded so closely earlier in the series.

If this series ended without the extra Netflix season (which I have yet to watch), that last image would have sealed the deal for this being one of the darkest things in the Star Wars canon.

Wed December 20, 2017 7:48 pm

washing machine wrote:

I kind of knew what was coming just by reading things here and there in this forum, but none of that ruined the arc for me. I knew that Ahsoka would leave the order and I knew that it was because of something she didn't actually do, but that's it. The way it all unfolded, especially the chase sequences, really sold the story. Barriss as a traitor hit me the same way that it hit you. They bonded so closely earlier in the series.

If this series ended without the extra Netflix season (which I have yet to watch), that last image would have sealed the deal for this being one of the darkest things in the Star Wars canon.

Well, the S6 stuff is more like a "lost episodes" so it really doesn't end the series, just some extra stuff. And some dark stuff as well. But yeah, Ahsoka leaving was a heartbreaker.

Wed December 20, 2017 7:53 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:

Well, the S6 stuff is more like a "lost episodes" so it really doesn't end the series, just some extra stuff. And some dark stuff as well. But yeah, Ahsoka leaving was a heartbreaker.

Guys, I want an Ahsoka movie so badly.

Wed December 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Was I naïve to expect to see her and Chopper on Crait?

Wed December 20, 2017 8:03 pm

washing machine wrote:Was I naïve to expect to see her and Chopper on Crait?

She'd be pretty old by now, but her species lives longer, it was determined in another thread

Wed December 20, 2017 8:09 pm

think its time to watch this series again.

might go for the story order, just following single arcs..

Wed December 20, 2017 8:24 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:Was I naïve to expect to see her and Chopper on Crait?

She'd be pretty old by now, but her species lives longer, it was determined in another thread
Haha, yeah I guess she would be pretty old.

Wed December 20, 2017 8:25 pm

i think we'll see ahsoka in the final few episodes of Rebels..

Wed December 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Fucking dime.

Wed December 20, 2017 8:28 pm

what now?i was respondin to joey sayin he wants an ahsoka movie

Wed December 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Eh, no biggie really. I was just annoyed that you were mentioning a bit of Rebels that I haven't seen but I'm way behind so I deserve to have things spoiled in this forum.
Post a reply