Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

Re: Star Wars: Clone Wars

Thu June 18, 2020 3:35 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:No idea where they’re gonna go with this.

Plus, if we are getting anything clone related, why not make it Rex? Like how did he end up on that planet before the Rebel crew found him? Something else? Rex seems to at least be beloved. Those Bad Batch guys seemed clunky and too much "tough guy" to be interesting.

Thu June 18, 2020 3:44 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:Not loving this idea.

Define "features." Will they be the focus of the show or will appear in the show?

Thu June 18, 2020 3:46 pm

I feel like B and I are *this close* to becoming best buds. We visited each other's islands in Animal Crossing, we've met, and we have the same general Star Wars opinions, for the most part. And we live in the same state. What else needs to happen here, B?

Thu June 18, 2020 3:58 pm

1) Pearl Jam needs to tour again.
2) My wife needs to stop making me field weird about having "internet friends from the Pearl Jam message board."

Thu June 18, 2020 4:36 pm

My significant other is a redhead, we live at the beach closest to you. That could do it

Thu June 18, 2020 4:38 pm

Redheads are like beta fish. If they get to close together they kill each other.

Thu June 18, 2020 4:41 pm

Don't say that B's is hot, tho. He doesn't like that.

Thu June 18, 2020 4:47 pm

She is, though.

Thu June 18, 2020 5:43 pm

I'm not allowed to agree.

Thu June 18, 2020 8:58 pm

Wtf are they putting in the water over there?

Mon June 22, 2020 8:07 pm

I just finished watching this series. It has been the small thing I can be thankful about in regards to shutdown because I don't think I would have watched all seven seasons otherwise. I loved this show, probably more than half of the movies. There seemed to be some slow moments each season (I don't need any more droid-centric story arcs), but the highs far surpassed the lows.

Give me more Ahsoka and Ventress over Rey and Kylo any day.

I really appreciated how this added more depth and texture to episodes 2-3. Anakin was difficult to tolerate in those movies, but this series did a lot to really make me appreciate his character and his arc.

Tue June 23, 2020 9:21 am

Yeah same for me. This series makes anakin a lot more likeable and relatable. And the whole thing really does enhance the prequels.

Fri July 17, 2020 7:09 am

Now might be the time to pull the trigger on an Ashoka figure

Fri July 17, 2020 7:17 am

Fri July 17, 2020 1:30 pm

Yeah that's pretty rad

Fri July 17, 2020 2:19 pm

walmart.com, where the preorder was, was sold out of them in minutes. Looks like there are a few other places having preorders, so I ordered one.

Fri July 17, 2020 3:15 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:walmart.com, where the preorder was, was sold out of them in minutes. Looks like there are a few other places having preorders, so I ordered one.

Nice!

Fri July 17, 2020 9:39 pm

Good man Ruddo

Sat July 18, 2020 6:24 pm

Did you guys know that the action sequences and that last season or motion-capture? I did not.

Sat July 18, 2020 10:17 pm

I did.
Post a reply