The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Star Wars opinions
PostPosted: Sat February 03, 2018 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14341
OMG...Dime and Joe are fighting over SW.

We are doomed.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Star Wars opinions
PostPosted: Sat February 03, 2018 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 21569
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
dime, you’re being awfully aggressive. Everything okay?



No. I’ll pm you

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Star Wars opinions
PostPosted: Sat February 03, 2018 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 21569
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
???

They’re making a streaming tv show. That’s a matter of fact.

It will probably run for five or six seasons. That’s six years. Fact.

They’ll take that breathing room to let Rian Johnson make new Star Wars films.


This is all fact. Stick your dime being dime up your ass. Florally speaking

Wow, dime. Take a step back, buddy.

We're aware that there's a streaming show. But, to my knowledge, nothing has been announced regarding what it is nor more importantly WHEN the show takes place.

Wease and I were under the impression you were saying the show would take place between RotJ and TFA. And maybe it will. But has that been confirmed? I haven't seen it. I thought you were being playful and referencing out earlier conversation about fleshing out some of this stuff in a book or a tv show, etc.

"It'll PROBABLY [cap emphasis mine] run for five or six seasons." Are you saying that probably is a fact? Because... wut?

Guesses aren't fact. We don't know that they'll give Rian breathing room. Too many things are up in the air.

I wasn't trying to be a dick to you. But your posting style makes it really difficult to understand you sometimes. Clearly there was a dumb miscommunication. It happens.



Joey we are having fun. Always come at it with that in mind. I don’t care enough about Star Wars or anything to make declarations for it as a certainty. None of us do. Last post was taking the piss.
My humour never works here for some reason. Im like the preacher in deadwood. Best ignored, he’ll die eventually.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Star Wars opinions
PostPosted: Sat February 03, 2018 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50481
I'm like the preacher in preacher, motherfuckers

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Star Wars opinions
PostPosted: Sat February 03, 2018 4:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12755
Location: Where everybody knows your name
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I'm like the preacher in preacher, motherfuckers

You have the word of god?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Star Wars opinions
PostPosted: Sat February 03, 2018 4:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65346
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
???

They’re making a streaming tv show. That’s a matter of fact.

It will probably run for five or six seasons. That’s six years. Fact.

They’ll take that breathing room to let Rian Johnson make new Star Wars films.


This is all fact. Stick your dime being dime up your ass. Florally speaking

Wow, dime. Take a step back, buddy.

We're aware that there's a streaming show. But, to my knowledge, nothing has been announced regarding what it is nor more importantly WHEN the show takes place.

Wease and I were under the impression you were saying the show would take place between RotJ and TFA. And maybe it will. But has that been confirmed? I haven't seen it. I thought you were being playful and referencing out earlier conversation about fleshing out some of this stuff in a book or a tv show, etc.

"It'll PROBABLY [cap emphasis mine] run for five or six seasons." Are you saying that probably is a fact? Because... wut?

Guesses aren't fact. We don't know that they'll give Rian breathing room. Too many things are up in the air.

I wasn't trying to be a dick to you. But your posting style makes it really difficult to understand you sometimes. Clearly there was a dumb miscommunication. It happens.



Joey we are having fun. Always come at it with that in mind. I don’t care enough about Star Wars or anything to make declarations for it as a certainty. None of us do. Last post was taking the piss.
My humour never works here for some reason. Im like the preacher in deadwood. Best ignored, he’ll die eventually.

Sorry, man. Things have been so weird around here.

We're all good.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Star Wars opinions
PostPosted: Sat February 03, 2018 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 21569
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
???

They’re making a streaming tv show. That’s a matter of fact.

It will probably run for five or six seasons. That’s six years. Fact.

They’ll take that breathing room to let Rian Johnson make new Star Wars films.


This is all fact. Stick your dime being dime up your ass. Florally speaking

Wow, dime. Take a step back, buddy.

We're aware that there's a streaming show. But, to my knowledge, nothing has been announced regarding what it is nor more importantly WHEN the show takes place.

Wease and I were under the impression you were saying the show would take place between RotJ and TFA. And maybe it will. But has that been confirmed? I haven't seen it. I thought you were being playful and referencing out earlier conversation about fleshing out some of this stuff in a book or a tv show, etc.

"It'll PROBABLY [cap emphasis mine] run for five or six seasons." Are you saying that probably is a fact? Because... wut?

Guesses aren't fact. We don't know that they'll give Rian breathing room. Too many things are up in the air.

I wasn't trying to be a dick to you. But your posting style makes it really difficult to understand you sometimes. Clearly there was a dumb miscommunication. It happens.



Joey we are having fun. Always come at it with that in mind. I don’t care enough about Star Wars or anything to make declarations for it as a certainty. None of us do. Last post was taking the piss.
My humour never works here for some reason. Im like the preacher in deadwood. Best ignored, he’ll die eventually.

Sorry, man. Things have been so weird around here.

We're all good.



They sure have. It’s more no go areas for me than anything.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Star Wars opinions
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9327
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
dime's been kinda angry lately, eh?

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Star Wars opinions
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 18755
Location: Hunter
B wrote:
dime's been kinda angry lately, eh?

Luke's gone, friend. We're all dealing with it in our ways.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Star Wars opinions
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 25, 2018 3:10 am
Posts: 327
Location: East Coast
Battlestar Galactica did a better job with hyperspace tracking than than TLJ.

Also, the TLJ wasn't bad. Rian Johnson just doesn't know how to tell a cohesive story.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon August 20, 2018 7:22 pm