Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

Re: Admit something about Star Wars

Wed April 13, 2016 10:07 pm

I would bang Leia now because of the memories...

Wed April 13, 2016 10:09 pm

VinylGuy wrote:I would bang Leia now because of the memories...

Wed April 13, 2016 10:57 pm

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Thu April 14, 2016 2:08 am

I like watching YouTube fan reaction clips to the force awakens teasers.

Number 2 especially. People lose their minds when Han and Chewie appear at the end of that one:) exactly what I did when I saw it :)
Especially this one :)

Fri April 22, 2016 11:11 pm

I've been packing for my upcoming move and I discovered an old locked box from when I was a kid. What a fucking crazy rush of memories. My old coin collection, bottle cap collection, matchbook collection, and hand-written letters from my best friend/girlfriend at the time (one talking about how we admitted we "liked" each other). The box still has the same unique, indelible aroma created by the mixture of wood and matchbooks that I remember. Overwhelming sense memory trigger.

Anyway, one of the things in the box is my ticket from when I went to see Episode I in 1999. So I still have my Phantom Menace ticket, apparently.

Sat April 23, 2016 12:23 am

LoathedVermin72 wrote:I've been packing for my upcoming move and I discovered an old locked box from when I was a kid. What a fucking crazy rush of memories. My old coin collection, bottle cap collection, matchbook collection, and hand-written letters from my best friend/girlfriend at the time (one talking about how we admitted we "liked" each other). The box still has the same unique, indelible aroma created by the mixture of wood and matchbooks that I remember. Overwhelming sense memory trigger.

Anyway, one of the things in the box is my ticket from when I went to see Episode I in 1999. So I still have my Phantom Menace ticket, apparently.

Burn it

Sat April 23, 2016 1:45 am

LoathedVermin72 wrote:I've been packing for my upcoming move and I discovered an old locked box from when I was a kid. What a fucking crazy rush of memories. My old coin collection, bottle cap collection, matchbook collection, and hand-written letters from my best friend/girlfriend at the time (one talking about how we admitted we "liked" each other). The box still has the same unique, indelible aroma created by the mixture of wood and matchbooks that I remember. Overwhelming sense memory trigger.

It's just a prop to reinforce the false memories that were implanted in you in the lab. Your life is a lie.

Sat April 23, 2016 1:57 am

BurtReynolds wrote:

It's just a prop to reinforce the false memories that were implanted in you in the lab. Your life is a lie.

This doesn't seem implausible

Sat April 23, 2016 2:17 am

X-wing for PC still the bestest game ever made ever ever

Sat April 23, 2016 2:15 pm

96583UP wrote:X-wing for PC still the bestest game ever made ever ever

That was great. Came right at the end of my video game loving time. My computer struggled a bit with the bigger ships, but my friend had a Gateway 486. Either the game came with, or we downloaded somewhere, a mission builder/map editor. Lots of fun.
Last edited by McParadigm on Sun April 24, 2016 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat April 23, 2016 2:21 pm

I regularly see people say that was the greatest game ever.

Wonder if I can find it online

Sat April 23, 2016 2:30 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:I regularly see people say that was the greatest game ever.

Wonder if I can find it online

Gog.com has tons of old LucasArts games on the cheap. You'll need a joystick for most of the flight sims, thoug .

Mon April 25, 2016 4:05 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:I think the SNES Star Wars games were the best Star Wars video games.

They are up there. The first two Rogue Squadrons are better though.

Mon April 25, 2016 4:06 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:I think the SNES Star Wars games were the best Star Wars video games.

They are up there. The first two Rogue Squadrons are better though.

And Shadows of the Empire. And Pod Racer.

Mon April 25, 2016 5:38 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:And Pod Racer.

I don't play many games, but this was a lot of fun. When my sons were younger, we used to play the shit out of the older Battlefront games, too. These are my admissions.

Mon April 25, 2016 6:40 pm

My son likes Jar Jar.

Mon April 25, 2016 9:55 pm

@SkitchP wrote:My son likes Jar Jar.

That was always the intention, friend.

Tue April 26, 2016 3:52 am

LoathedVermin72 wrote:I have only a vague memory of the pre-Special Edition OT.

Have you heard of the de-specialized versions? I watched them recently, they're great.

Fri April 29, 2016 3:41 am

I like that Bad Lip Reading 'Not the Future' song.

Fri July 15, 2016 2:25 am

The Lego Star wars cartoons are funny as shit.
Post a reply