Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Sun August 13, 2017 7:54 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Anyone read this?

https://news.marvel.com/comics/24814/th ... ar_wars_7/

Yes. Highly recommended.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Mon September 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Wed September 13, 2017 2:05 am

Darth Vader v2 #5 was pretty cool.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Wed September 13, 2017 2:09 am

bada wrote:Darth Vader v2 #5 was pretty cool.

Not read it yet. Top of the pile.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Fri September 15, 2017 5:21 pm

This is a little weird. Leia goes to Crait in the princess of Alderaan book. This though?

LUKE AND LEIA STAR IN STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – STORMS OF CRAIT #1 – EXCLUSIVE

http://www.starwars.com/news/luke-and-l ... 1075424765

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Sat September 16, 2017 1:59 pm

bada wrote:Darth Vader v2 #5 was pretty cool.

Yeah. Wrapped up that storyline quite nicely.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Sat September 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Lot of my favourite pods are raving about the Vader comic and the vision thing he has in it.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Sat September 16, 2017 2:35 pm

I've been telling you to check it out for months, now.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Sat September 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Yeah I cut out of the comics.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Sun November 05, 2017 8:20 pm

The further along this Vader series goes, the more I’m convinced it’s going to play in the current timeline.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Sun November 05, 2017 10:31 pm

wease wrote:The further along this Vader series goes, the more I’m convinced it’s going to play in the current timeline.

Go on...

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Sun November 05, 2017 11:57 pm

The current storyline has the Emperor turning the Inquisitors over to Vader and basically they are are hunting down the remaining Jedi. Something Snoke said in TFA feels like this may be where he met/ knew Vader from. Also, they are hunting Jocasta Nu and while she knows her end is near, she’s compiling all her knowledge for future generations of Jedi to have in the hopes it will be used in a Jedi school.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Fri November 24, 2017 8:57 pm

oki just read all 8 Vader comics to date..man its awesome stuff!! love what theyre doin with it..
theyre all here from issue one onwards to read online if youre cheap and lazy like me
http://readcomics.website/comic/darth-vader-2017/1

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Tue December 26, 2017 3:36 pm

I got this for my oldest for Christmas. He loves it.

Image

He was pretty confused by the way Jabba looked though.... :D

Image

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Wed January 10, 2018 8:21 pm

If they really want to tell a story unrelated to the Skywalkers, why not make an Doctor Aphra movie?

Image

You can get into a story about her, BT-1, 000, and Black Krrsantan that happens worlds away from anything Skywalkerish.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Wed January 10, 2018 8:24 pm

That looks interesting.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Wed January 10, 2018 8:25 pm

I've only heard about Aphra from other sources (podcasts & youtube videos and such), I haven't read her stories yet, but I already love the character. I'd be really into bringing her to life on the big screen.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Wed January 10, 2018 8:29 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:I've only heard about Aphra from other sources (podcasts & youtube videos and such), I haven't read her stories yet, but I already love the character. I'd be really into bringing her to life on the big screen.


That's just a it. A story no one has heard about a thief, a bounty hunting wookie, and 2 homicidal droids. If that's not a "new Star Wars story" nothing is.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Wed January 10, 2018 8:31 pm

B wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:I've only heard about Aphra from other sources (podcasts & youtube videos and such), I haven't read her stories yet, but I already love the character. I'd be really into bringing her to life on the big screen.


That's just a it. A story no one has heard about a thief, a bounty hunting wookie, and 2 homicidal droids. If that's not a "new Star Wars story" nothing is.

:luv:

I'm in. I think it could be a fun way to make a "new Indian Jones" movie, too, without actually bothering to make an new Indy movie. Since she's kind of a archaeologist, it just makes good sense.

Re: Rank the New Marvel Star Wars Comics!

Wed January 10, 2018 8:35 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
B wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:I've only heard about Aphra from other sources (podcasts & youtube videos and such), I haven't read her stories yet, but I already love the character. I'd be really into bringing her to life on the big screen.


That's just a it. A story no one has heard about a thief, a bounty hunting wookie, and 2 homicidal droids. If that's not a "new Star Wars story" nothing is.

:luv:

I'm in. I think it could be a fun way to make a "new Indian Jones" movie, too, without actually bothering to make an new Indy movie. Since she's kind of a archaeologist, it just makes good sense.

Wasn't the Crystal Skull a Star Wars prequel? Didn't the aliens transport Indy into the SW universe where he was all like "I better change my name"
Post a reply