The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37449
I am kidding. The only person I would probably be openly hostile to in person is Kevin Jagernauth.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37449
washing machine wrote:
LV: Speaking of LOST, did you like Giacchino's score in Rogue One?

I did! He's sure come a long way since his TV days.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66412
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
washing machine wrote:
LV: Speaking of LOST, did you like Giacchino's score in Rogue One?

I did! He's sure come a long way since his TV days.

Funny you should say that. Most people seem to think he hasn't improved at all and those very qualities are what ruined the Rogue One score.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36039
Location: Mountains
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
washing machine wrote:
LV: Speaking of LOST, did you like Giacchino's score in Rogue One?

I did! He's sure come a long way since his TV days.

Funny you should say that. Most people seem to think he hasn't improved at all and those very qualities are what ruined the Rogue One score.

Thats not funny thats just classic LV. He is opposite day on legs.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
I was diving, I was diving
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 9994
Location: Space City
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
washing machine wrote:
LV: Speaking of LOST, did you like Giacchino's score in Rogue One?

I did! He's sure come a long way since his TV days.

Funny you should say that. Most people seem to think he hasn't improved at all and those very qualities are what ruined the Rogue One score.

Kevin Kiner should have scored LOST.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66412
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I've always been a big fan of his work. His work on LOST is outstanding and his work on Rogue One is as well. I love the guy. But I'm a bit of a stamp tramp, so I'm sure that doesn't mean a whole lot to most people.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66412
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
washing machine wrote:
LV: Speaking of LOST, did you like Giacchino's score in Rogue One?

I did! He's sure come a long way since his TV days.

Funny you should say that. Most people seem to think he hasn't improved at all and those very qualities are what ruined the Rogue One score.

Kevin Kiner should have scored LOST.

No one else should have scored LOST. His work was pitch perfect.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13470
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
I've always been a big fan of his work. His work on LOST is outstanding and his work on Rogue One is as well. I love the guy. But I'm a bit of a stamp tramp, so I'm sure that doesn't mean a whole lot to most people.


Terrance Stamp?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66412
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I've always been a big fan of his work. His work on LOST is outstanding and his work on Rogue One is as well. I love the guy. But I'm a bit of a stamp tramp, so I'm sure that doesn't mean a whole lot to most people.


Terrance Stamp?

Michael Shannon is #NotMyZod


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37449
I'd fuck Terrence Stamp

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66412
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I'd fuck Terrence Stamp

No you wouldn't. You'd lay there and let him fuck you. Duh.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
I was diving, I was diving
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 9994
Location: Space City
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
washing machine wrote:
LV: Speaking of LOST, did you like Giacchino's score in Rogue One?

I did! He's sure come a long way since his TV days.

Funny you should say that. Most people seem to think he hasn't improved at all and those very qualities are what ruined the Rogue One score.

Kevin Kiner should have scored LOST.

No one else should have scored LOST. His work was pitch perfect.

Relax, my friend. I'm joking.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66412
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
washing machine wrote:
LV: Speaking of LOST, did you like Giacchino's score in Rogue One?

I did! He's sure come a long way since his TV days.

Funny you should say that. Most people seem to think he hasn't improved at all and those very qualities are what ruined the Rogue One score.

Kevin Kiner should have scored LOST.

No one else should have scored LOST. His work was pitch perfect.

Relax, my friend. I'm joking.

I'M PERFECTLY RELAXED DON'T YOU TELL ME TO RELAX


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 3:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13470
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I'd fuck Terrence Stamp

No you wouldn't. You'd lay there and let him fuck you. Duh.

Isn't his brother popular? Or cousin or something?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 4:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66412
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I'd fuck Terrence Stamp

No you wouldn't. You'd lay there and let him fuck you. Duh.

Isn't his brother popular? Or cousin or something?

who knows?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 4:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13470
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I'd fuck Terrence Stamp

No you wouldn't. You'd lay there and let him fuck you. Duh.

Isn't his brother popular? Or cousin or something?

who knows?

Looked him up. He used to manage The Who.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
I was diving, I was diving
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 9994
Location: Space City
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
washing machine wrote:
LV: Speaking of LOST, did you like Giacchino's score in Rogue One?

I did! He's sure come a long way since his TV days.

Funny you should say that. Most people seem to think he hasn't improved at all and those very qualities are what ruined the Rogue One score.

Kevin Kiner should have scored LOST.

No one else should have scored LOST. His work was pitch perfect.

Relax, my friend. I'm joking.

I'M PERFECTLY RELAXED DON'T YOU TELL ME TO RELAX

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Tue January 17, 2017 4:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66412
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
:lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Fri January 20, 2017 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37449
Image

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Prequels
PostPosted: Fri January 20, 2017 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66412
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Are Jedi even allowed to drink coffee?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri October 19, 2018 6:01 pm