19%
Liked it - it's Star Wars
14%
Ehhh
25%
I miss the prequels
6%

Total votes : 69

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (2017)

Wed December 06, 2017 7:56 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:I'm going to watch Force Awakens with my little Sphero BB-8 tonight and tomorrow night team.

Apparently it reacts and plays out all bb8s parts in the film if it is in the same room?

That's the word on the street. As one can imagine my dog hates the thing.

I want one so badly and my dog is the only reason I never got one. Can’t really afford it either but resenting my dog over it the last two years.

I saw there's an R2D2 one now. Seems like too much to have both, right?

I would never buy one on my own. My wife bought me one as a surprise when I was really down in the dumps early last year. You just can't help but smile when you play with it.

Wed December 06, 2017 7:57 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:I'm going to watch Force Awakens with my little Sphero BB-8 tonight and tomorrow night team.

Apparently it reacts and plays out all bb8s parts in the film if it is in the same room?

I want one so badly and my dog is the only reason I never got one. Can’t really afford it either but resenting my dog over it the last two years.

I would never buy one on my own. My wife bought me one as a surprise when I was really down in the dumps early last year. You just can't help but smile when you play with it.

Absolutely not.

Wed December 06, 2017 7:57 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Absolutely not.

I have daycare to pay for Joey.

Wed December 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Absolutely not.

What's your point?

Wed December 06, 2017 8:02 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Absolutely not.

What's your point?

We can't all enjoy your New York lifestyle.

Wed December 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Absolutely not.

What's your point?

We can't all enjoy your New York lifestyle.

Would it shock you to find out that you have way more droids than I do?

Wed December 06, 2017 8:06 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

I got my BB8 from vouchers I got from doing online surveys and junk. Would be keen to get R2 as well. Wasn't overly impressed when I watched The Force Awakens with my BB8

Wed December 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

I got my BB8 from vouchers I got from doing online surveys and junk. Would be keen to get R2 as well. Wasn't overly impressed when I watched The Force Awakens with my BB8

Why do you have to ruin my anticipated joy?

Wed December 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

It's what I do. If I can't feel joy - why should you?

Wed December 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Harsh, but fair.

Wed December 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

That's what Jesus said to the thief on the cross, right?

Wed December 06, 2017 8:34 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Oh snap!

Wed December 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Oh snap!

8-)

Wed December 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Sorry. I know the joke was tad crass. But it was just hanging right there. I had to swing at it. No offense was intended.

Wed December 06, 2017 8:46 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Sorry. I know the joke was tad crass. But it was just hanging right there. I had to swing at it. No offense was intended.

Why don't you sit this play out Joey?

Wed December 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Hanging there like Jesus, amirite?

And swinging like the Roman soldier did with the Holy Lance, amirite?

Ok, I'm going to Hell already, I don't need to make it to another circle today.

Wed December 06, 2017 8:50 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Sorry. I know the joke was tad crass. But it was just hanging right there. I had to swing at it. No offense was intended.

No offence taken friend!

Wed December 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:

Yeah, that's fair.

Wed December 06, 2017 8:54 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Yeah, that's fair.

But we can still see your adorable red nose on your avatar.

Wed December 06, 2017 9:05 pm

That’s beautiful monkey D. Wish I had someone that loved me enough to buy me the bb8 I always wanted to make me smile.
*crowdfunditrmcough*

Get the R2!! He looks awesome!!
Post a reply