19%
Liked it - it's Star Wars
14%
Ehhh
25%
I miss the prequels
6%

Total votes : 69

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (2017)

Wed October 11, 2017 5:13 pm

You bring up a point.

How does kylo know what or who's lightsaber it is when he says to Finn that lightsaber belongs to me!

Maybe he has seen it before in Luke's hands

The locations book says maz is given things and collects things to give to the right people at the right time. Maybe luke left it with her to give to Rey down the road

Wed October 11, 2017 5:27 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:You bring up a point.

How does kylo know what or who's lightsaber it is when he says to Finn that lightsaber belongs to me!

Maybe he has seen it before in Luke's hands

The locations book says maz is given things and collects things to give to the right people at the right time. Maybe luke left it with her to give to Rey down the road

That's the line that makes me think that theory I mentioned earlier is possible.

Wed October 11, 2017 5:31 pm

The scene in the flashback in the rain with him and the KOR he is holding Luke's saber in his hand but they cropped the shot in the film to cut it out. But there are pics of the full shot out there.

Wed October 11, 2017 5:35 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:The scene in the flashback in the rain with him and the KOR he is holding Luke's saber in his hand but they cropped the shot in the film to cut it out. But there are pics of the full shot out there.

I'm just not sure if that's a flashback. Could be a flash forward.

Wed October 11, 2017 5:37 pm

True. Could be them standing over luke having disarmed him and that's where luke goes 'this isn't going to go how you think it is' and just wrecks them with the force.

Wed October 11, 2017 5:40 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:True. Could be them standing over luke having disarmed him and that's where luke goes 'this isn't going to go how you think it is' and just wrecks them with the force.

Same lighting. Weather. So could be.

Wed October 11, 2017 5:48 pm

jwfocker wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:True. Could be them standing over luke having disarmed him and that's where luke goes 'this isn't going to go how you think it is' and just wrecks them with the force.

Luke and Rey battling kylo and the KOR and defeating them was filmed here up in Donegal so let's see. And they had massive water tanks/fake rain so it probably is.

Wed October 11, 2017 5:50 pm

I’m going after work on the 14th of December. About 11am ET. Really looking forward to it.

Wed October 11, 2017 5:52 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:
jwfocker wrote:

Luke and Rey battling kylo and the KOR and defeating them was filmed here up in Donegal so let's see. And they had massive water tanks/fake rain so it probably is.

Dime....

Wed October 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
jwfocker wrote:

Dime....

That's speculative about the result of the battle but that was what was filmed.

Wed October 11, 2017 5:57 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:
Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
jwfocker wrote:

Dime....

Again, you spend time digging deep on the internet for this stuff and a lot of people here dont. So what feels like common knowledge to you, might be spoiler worthy to others.

Wed October 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
jwfocker wrote:

Dime....

Again, you spend time digging deep on the internet for this stuff and a lot of people here dont. So what feels like common knowledge to you, might be spoiler worthy to others.

True. Although the idea is very intriguing, I would prefer that filmed scenes that are not in the trailer be kept in a spoiler tag.

Wed October 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Noted and done.

Wed October 11, 2017 6:20 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:Noted and done.

Thanks!

Wed October 11, 2017 6:26 pm

I love you though.

Wed October 11, 2017 6:32 pm

I know

Wed October 11, 2017 6:53 pm

What if it's Snoke Luke is referring to when he's seen power like this before and he wasn't scared? Maybe they faced off previously? And Luke is responsible for Snokes facial damage?

Wed October 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Wed October 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Luke defeated vader and wasn't afraid of the emperor. he is tough as nails. Nothing should frighten him now. Something really personal had to have happened.

Wed October 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Agreed he wasn't afraid of either Vader or Palpatine. It has to relate to Ben or possibly Snoke.

What if Ezra was a student in his academy? And dies in bens attack? Would be a cool way to wind his story up off screen with no need to explain to the general audience.
Post a reply