The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 606  Next

Well?
Loved it - among the best Star Wars Movie 36%  36%  [ 25 ]
Really liked it, but not one of the best 19%  19%  [ 13 ]
Liked it - it's Star Wars 14%  14%  [ 10 ]
Ehhh 25%  25%  [ 17 ]
I miss the prequels 6%  6%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 69
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (2017)
PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 3:29 pm 
The Master

Wait, reshoots??!?!?!?!

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 4:15 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

VinylGuy wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Buckle up.
Hamill flew into London today and extras are being cast in England Scotland and Ireland for reshoots.

These reshoots were always planned for march. Watch the internet melt down about it though.

WE ARE DOOMED......

i have faith in Rian. I hope this time the reshoots are something that were planned like you say and not something like the R1 disaster.

If I had to guess I'd say the weather is the cause of the reshoots, but can't they just fix something like that in post? Though if it's windy maybe that's why.

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 7:13 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

bune wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Buckle up.
Hamill flew into London today and extras are being cast in England Scotland and Ireland for reshoots.

These reshoots were always planned for march. Watch the internet melt down about it though.

WE ARE DOOMED......

i have faith in Rian. I hope this time the reshoots are something that were planned like you say and not something like the R1 disaster.

If I had to guess I'd say the weather is the cause of the reshoots, but can't they just fix something like that in post? Though if it's windy maybe that's why.

Ehh the weather? They finished shooting in June ?

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 7:22 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Reshoots? Oh man, this is going to be terrible.

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 7:31 pm 
Production Police

Surely some it has to do with Carrie's passing, yea?

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 7:33 pm 

tragabigzanda wrote:

I'm waiting for that to be the headline. Itd be a trashy zero class site that fan with that as the reshoot story.

Picks up were always booked for march for this. We don't even know that is definitely what it is yet but let's see.

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 7:39 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

dimejinky99 wrote:
bune wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Buckle up.

WE ARE DOOMED......

Ehh the weather? They finished shooting in June ?

Yeah so sunny (ha!) = June and Spring starts in March so the sun is returning. Or something approximating the sun, I know how it is up there.

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 8:21 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

dimejinky99 wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

I'm waiting for that to be the headline. Itd be a trashy zero class site that fan with that as the reshoot story.

Picks up were always booked for march for this. We don't even know that is definitely what it is yet but let's see.

But you told me that the movie was already basically cut and Williams was scoring it already and there wouldn't be reshoots because of those reasons. So....

Spoiler: show
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 8:22 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

wease wrote:
What if Snoke is Sifo-Dyas?

I saw this theory a while back and I actually goddamn LOVE it. I haven't done any research into how it could/would work or if it's even a little bit possible. But of all the "Snoke is so-and-so" theories, it's easily the one I like the most.

Though, I'm still hoping he's just Snoke. Just a new character that we can learn about and doesn't have a secret identity.

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 8:23 pm 

durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

But you told me that the movie was already basically cut and Williams was scoring it already and there wouldn't be reshoots because of those reasons. So....

He's probably just in London to ADR. Shocking!!

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 8:23 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:

I saw this theory a while back and I actually goddamn LOVE it. I haven't done any research into how it could/would work or if it's even a little bit possible. But of all the "Snoke is so-and-so" theories, it's easily the one I like the most.

Though, I'm still hoping he's just Snoke. Just a new character that we can learn about and doesn't have a secret identity.

I hear Obi wan kills Maul in Rebels (again) and then he comes back to life (again) and turns into snoke.

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 8:24 pm 

or maybe snoke is savage reincarnated

Rank the Snoke theories

durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:

That fucking asshole from Australia and his your snoke theory sucks sticker

I want to hunt and fuckin kill him and his sticker.

And somehow he's still milking all fuckin hell out of it a year later.

He's actually booking skywriter planes to do it above celebration in may.

Not even kidding.

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 8:30 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:

Not even kidding.

Slow down.

What?

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 8:42 pm 
Production Police

dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

He's probably just in London to ADR. Shocking!!

I doubt he'd go to London for ADR. LA and NYC have numerous studios capable of that.

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 8:43 pm 
The Master

This is going to be great

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 8:45 pm 

durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:

Not even kidding.

Slow down.

What?

Joey. I love you're my Star Wars pal. I won't enlighten Fuck darken your Star Wars e person experience with the backstory of what I'm talking about.

Bullet points a moron nobody made a sticker saying your snoke theory sucks. Now he's like this super famous guy among fandom and he's on every fuckin podcast and show still talking about his sticker.
Then the other day a guy I know write an article simply saying you're snoke theory doesn't suck and don't be afraid to speculate that's all the fun. And this guy and all his cohorts fucking went for him and abused him and are ranting about him on their shows and sending him abusive DMs to such a degree he left twitter.

Fucking ugly what's happened this week. I messaged the sticker guy totally respectful and going hey maybe people are just bored of hearing about your sticker and maybe we wanna talk Star Wars and not about you tryna get famous and he replied with a torrent of obnoxious.

It's a weird weird ugly snapshot of fandom underbelly and people stepping on other fans to make themselves a big deal.

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 8:59 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:

Not even kidding.

Slow down.

What?

Joey. I love you're my Star Wars pal. I won't enlighten Fuck darken your Star Wars e person experience with the backstory of what I'm talking about.

Bullet points a moron nobody made a sticker saying your snoke theory sucks. Now he's like this super famous guy among fandom and he's on every fuckin podcast and show still talking about his sticker.
Then the other day a guy I know write an article simply saying you're snoke theory doesn't suck and don't be afraid to speculate that's all the fun. And this guy and all his cohorts fucking went for him and abused him and are ranting about him on their shows and sending him abusive DMs to such a degree he left twitter.

Fucking ugly what's happened this week. I messaged the sticker guy totally respectful and going hey maybe people are just bored of hearing about your sticker and maybe we wanna talk Star Wars and not about you tryna get famous and he replied with a torrent of obnoxious.

It's a weird weird ugly snapshot of fandom underbelly and people stepping on other fans to make themselves a big deal.

Jesus. That's so gross. What an asshole.

I'll sit here and listen to all the Snoke theories anyone wants to throw my way. :heartbeat:

PostPosted: Thu February 23, 2017 9:18 pm 

durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:

Not even kidding.

Slow down.

What?

Jesus. That's so gross. What an asshole.

I'll sit here and listen to all the Snoke theories anyone wants to throw my way. :heartbeat:

The guy didn't come from a bad place initially. And he's gotten rian Johnson and pablo hidalgo to take pics with his snoke sticker. But maybe cos of that now Thinks he's a big deal and somehow a bunch of notes or podcasts and sites have taken him on and gone with it.

I suggested to him gimmicks get old. People tire of them quickly. Maybe find a new schtick. Didn't get the response I expected.

Loudmouth bad stereotype fucktard Aussie fella.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 606  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars