Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

Well?

Loved it - among the best Star Wars Movie
26
38%
Really liked it, but not one of the best
13
19%
Liked it - it's Star Wars
9
13%
Ehhh
17
25%
I miss the prequels
4
6%
 
Total votes : 69

Star Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

Thu March 12, 2015 11:53 pm








http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/03/star-wars-confirms-may-2017-release-for-episode-viii-rian-johnson-tagged-as-director/

star wars viii set to be released in may, 2017. rian johnson directs.
Last edited by Alex on Tue April 16, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Fri March 13, 2015 12:19 am

i heard this will be like looper meets that one episode of breaking bad

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Fri March 13, 2015 12:24 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:i heard this will be like looper meets that one episode of breaking bad

The fly episode?

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Fri March 13, 2015 12:25 am

tommymtcom wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:i heard this will be like looper meets that one episode of breaking bad

The fly episode?

yeah the fly episode

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Fri March 13, 2015 5:36 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:i heard this will be like looper meets that one episode of breaking bad

The fly episode?

yeah the fly episode

:gomez:

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Fri March 13, 2015 12:11 pm

spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:i heard this will be like looper meets that one episode of breaking bad

The fly episode?

yeah the fly episode

:gomez:

what's wrong, spike?

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Fri March 13, 2015 12:55 pm

are they going to resurrect han solo for this one?

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Sat March 14, 2015 5:13 pm

i hope there are ewoks everywhere in this

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Mon March 16, 2015 1:04 am

Alex wrote:are they going to resurrect han solo for this one?


Regardless of Han Solo's fate in TFA, the chances that Harrison Ford survives his own escapades long enough to star in Ep.8 are 3,720 to 1.

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Mon March 16, 2015 12:21 pm

B wrote:
Alex wrote:are they going to resurrect han solo for this one?


Regardless of Han Solo's fate in TFA, the chances that Harrison Ford survives his own escapades long enough to star in Ep.8 are 3,720 to 1.

never tell me the odds

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Wed July 22, 2015 1:49 am

Benicio Del Toro could be set to join the long line of menacing characters from the franchise after reportedly being approached to join Star Wars: Episode VIII.

The Wrap reports that Del Toro, the Oscar-winning actor whose credits includes Traffic, The Usual Suspects, Sin City, Guardians of the Galaxy and Inherent Vice, has been approached for the role, which as yet is unnamed.

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Thu September 10, 2015 2:30 am

So apparently filming for this is supposed to be kicking off in Ireland this month or something

Star Wars: Episode VII (2015)

Mon September 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Oh god no
Spoiler: show
http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/09/rumor-hayden-christensen-to-appear-in.html?m=1

Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015)

Mon September 21, 2015 9:01 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:Oh god no
Spoiler: show
http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/09/rumor-hayden-christensen-to-appear-in.html?m=1



I blame most of his performance on Lucas. Im sure the kid has got some talent, especially years later now. Could be an interesting story point with a solid director behind him.

Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015)

Mon September 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:Oh god no
Spoiler: show
http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/09/rumor-hayden-christensen-to-appear-in.html?m=1



I blame most of his performance on Lucas. Im sure the kid has got some talent, especially years later now. Could be an interesting story point with a solid director behind him.



Not a ghost of a chance.

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Mon September 21, 2015 9:56 pm

I thought the whole point of the new trilogy was to make me forget the prequel trilogy?

Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015)

Thu October 08, 2015 9:56 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:Oh god no
Spoiler: show
http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/09/rumor-hayden-christensen-to-appear-in.html?m=1


Film: Star Wars Episode VIII (2017)

Sat December 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Begins shooting in January and Daisy says the script is really good.
http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/ ... t.html?m=1

Re: Film: Star Wars Episode VIII (2017)

Sat December 19, 2015 2:08 pm

viewtopic.php?p=499415#p499415

Re: Film: Star Wars Episode VIII (2017)

Sat December 19, 2015 2:11 pm

curses..
Post a reply