19%
Haven't Seen Both
No votes
Both Suck
3%

Total votes : 59

Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Mon August 14, 2017 8:24 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:My hope and anticipation is for The Last Jedi to be the best Star Wars film to date. Maybe it will be or maybe it won't be. But it's entirely possible that it won't be as good as Rogue One.

Solid stance

Mon August 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Maybe it's possible that it will or won't be the best film yet or as good as the last one.

Mon August 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Live fast, die hard.

Tue August 15, 2017 3:58 am

theplatypus wrote:Maybe it's possible that it will or won't be the best film yet or as good as the last one.

Let me rephrase: fuck off.

Tue August 15, 2017 4:00 am

But seriously, folks!

I expect The Last Jedi to be the best Start Wars film so far. Thing is though, I'm disappointed a lot. Also, Empire & R1 set super high bars.

Tue August 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Same. But learned not to put too much expectation on anything.

I still remember walking out of rogue one going what the fuck was that?

It just knocked me totally and not in a good way. Boring boring boring last half hour BEST 30 MINUTES OF STAR WARS EVERRRRRRRR!!

Tue August 15, 2017 8:34 pm

I guess my whole thing... and the reason my previous posts were so confusing and why Jorge has to keep yelling at me... and all of that... is that I have to keep saying over and over and over again that Rogue One is awesome.

Tue August 15, 2017 8:38 pm

It is but there is just something major missing for me. I can't quite pinpoint it but to me the character exposition felt rushed and pieced together. basically, i wanted them to do a new trilogy for the events of Rogue One. #moretrilogies

Tue August 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Strat wrote:It is but there is just something major missing for me. I can't quite pinpoint it but to me the character exposition felt rushed and pieced together. basically, i wanted them to do a new trilogy for the events of Rogue One. #moretrilogies

All of the best things come in trilogies, including bowel movements.

Tue August 15, 2017 8:49 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:I guess my whole thing... and the reason my previous posts were so confusing and why Jorge has to keep yelling at me... and all of that... is that I have to keep saying over and over and over again that Rogue One is awesome.

And what I am saying is that it's possible that it was awesome. It may not have been awesome. Or maybe it is. My point is that, even if it's awesome, it may not be as awesome as the new one. Maybe. But possibly it is perhaps

Tue August 15, 2017 9:14 pm

theplatypus wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:I guess my whole thing... and the reason my previous posts were so confusing and why Jorge has to keep yelling at me... and all of that... is that I have to keep saying over and over and over again that Rogue One is awesome.

And what I am saying is that it's possible that it was awesome. It may not have been awesome. Or maybe it is. My point is that, even if it's awesome, it may not be as awesome as the new one. Maybe. But possibly it is perhaps

Alright, I forgive you.

Wed August 16, 2017 11:20 am

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Strat wrote:It is but there is just something major missing for me. I can't quite pinpoint it but to me the character exposition felt rushed and pieced together. basically, i wanted them to do a new trilogy for the events of Rogue One. #moretrilogies

OMG it's not just me then? I poop then wipe and walk off and have to go back. Then have to do it again. And again.

Wed August 16, 2017 11:38 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

OMG it's not just me then? I poop then wipe and walk off and have to go back. Then have to do it again. And again.

How are your stools, dime?

Wed August 16, 2017 11:43 pm

We have that chart hanging on all our doors at the office. Minus Ackbar, dammit.

Wed August 16, 2017 11:46 pm

You know what to do, wease.

Wed August 16, 2017 11:52 pm

God, that would be awesome. No one but me would even understand it.

Thu August 17, 2017 12:03 am

"Deliciously satirical! I wonder if anyone else caught that."

Thu August 17, 2017 8:48 am

That chart is in exactly the thread it needs to be in.

Thu August 17, 2017 6:29 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fri September 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Full disclosure.

Watching this right now and really loving it. jyn is challenging the *spanish fella on the shuttle. Awesome.
Post a reply