19%
Haven't Seen Both
No votes
Both Suck
3%

Total votes : 59

Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Fri July 21, 2017 7:30 pm

I can't only enjoy it in that it enhances a new hope a great deal.

Put that on the moment youve finished it.

Wed July 26, 2017 3:39 pm

Ok, so R2 and 3PO are on Yavin-4 when the Rebels are leaving to help with the battle of Scarif. Does that mean Lea was on Yavin-4 also? Because isn't R2 on the ship with Lea when they receive the plans after the battle? I don't even know why this matters to me.

Wed July 26, 2017 3:47 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Ok, so R2 and 3PO are on Yavin-4 when the Rebels are leaving to help with the battle of Scarif. Does that mean Lea was on Yavin-4 also? Because isn't R2 on the ship with Lea when they receive the plans after the battle? I don't even know why this matters to me.

There or in orbit above the planet. Or he sends captain Antilles, who is there, to go meet her with the order. The droids belong to Antilles at this point.

Wed August 02, 2017 5:29 pm

I love that this movie is on Netflix. It's so fucking good. :luv:

Wed August 02, 2017 5:30 pm

I love that this movie is on 4K OH WAIT

Wed August 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Give it time.

Wed August 02, 2017 5:41 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:I love that this movie is on 4K OH WAIT

I'm so into everything this post it is sickening

Wed August 09, 2017 2:05 am

Just watched the ending of rogue one. The actor playing bodhi is great - I wish he had a stronger role/character.

I still dislike the blind force ninja idea

And while almost all the battle shots are excellent, the action on the ground feels aimless at times. There is a diversion happening, and some stuff related to the transmission, but there is not much sense of geography or purpose

Still a very fun movie

Wed August 09, 2017 2:08 am

I'll take the Bodhi Rook compliment. That's progress. In another three or four years, you'll finally totally come around on that character.

Wed August 09, 2017 2:42 am

Cut out base, chirrut, and that saw silliness, and give Jyn, bohdi, and cassian room to breathe and you are onto something

Wed August 09, 2017 2:43 am

No

Wed August 09, 2017 2:53 am

Hey guys, what if they start a star wars streaming service?

Wed August 09, 2017 3:09 am

Wait, since this movie is produced by Disney, will it be moved from Netflix to Disney's new streaming service like all the animated stuff?

Wed August 09, 2017 3:26 am

stip wrote:Just watched the ending of rogue one. The actor playing bodhi is great - I wish he had a stronger role/character.

I still dislike the blind force ninja idea

And while almost all the battle shots are excellent, the action on the ground feels aimless at times. There is a diversion happening, and some stuff related to the transmission, but there is not much sense of geography or purpose

Still a very fun movie

"Blind force ninja idea" is awesome though, come on Stip.

Wed August 09, 2017 8:42 am

theplatypus wrote:Wait, since this movie is produced by Disney, will it be moved from Netflix to Disney's new streaming service like all the animated stuff?

That's what people are thinking. But people aren't going to pay for another service for films they'd already have. So the thinking is they're going to be offering them in 4k. Who knows

Wed August 09, 2017 9:36 am

theyre gonna make their money off of kids.

Wed August 09, 2017 1:52 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:
theplatypus wrote:Wait, since this movie is produced by Disney, will it be moved from Netflix to Disney's new streaming service like all the animated stuff?

That's what people are thinking. But people aren't going to pay for another service for films they'd already have. So the thinking is they're going to be offering them in 4k. Who knows

I saw a stat somewhere that like 60 percent of US households don't have internet fast enough to even stream 4k content, let alone own 4k sets. Keep dreaming.

Fri August 11, 2017 3:22 am

Guys! Did you know that Rian Johnson is in Rogue One?

Fri August 11, 2017 10:57 am

too many characters in this movie!

Fri August 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Strat wrote:Guys! Did you know that Rian Johnson is in Rogue One?

I did, yes.
Post a reply