Both Suck
3%

Total votes : 59

Re: Star Wars: Rogue One

Sun April 19, 2015 8:19 pm

B wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:This is not the thread I posted that link in

You're welcome.

Cheers B, but how else am I supposed to piss off Alex?

Sun April 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:
B wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:This is not the thread I posted that link in

You're welcome.

Cheers B, but how else am I supposed to piss off Alex?

You could piss in his cheerios.

Fri May 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Not sure if this was posted in the other Star Wars thread, but even if it was, it should be here:

This is going to completely fucking demolish all the other new SW movies. I love Gareth Edwards so much.

Sat May 23, 2015 2:32 am

How can you tell from that?

Sat May 23, 2015 2:35 am

He can't.

Sat May 23, 2015 2:45 am

Is that supposed to be the silhouette of a death star? That looks too big

Sat May 23, 2015 3:21 am

There's more vision and tactility in those two images than in the entire Force Awakens trailer. And yes, that's the Death Star.

Also, I can pretty much tell just by you telling me one movie is made by Abrams and the other is made by Edwards.

Sat May 23, 2015 3:33 am

LoathedVermin72 wrote:There's more vision and tactility in those two images than in the entire Force Awakens trailer. And yes, that's the Death Star.

Also, I can pretty much tell just by you telling me one movie is made by Abrams and the other is made by Edwards.

Fart noise

Sat May 23, 2015 3:54 am

that giant background deathstar will look great next to the giant background star destroyer in the other trailer. what other giant things can we put in the background?

Sat May 23, 2015 3:59 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Is that supposed to be the silhouette of a death star? That looks too big

I think gravity would be wrecking shit at that size.

Sat May 23, 2015 4:03 am

BurtReynolds wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Is that supposed to be the silhouette of a death star? That looks too big

it all depends on the total mass of the death star. consider that there's a lot of hallways and ducts leading to trash compactors and great caverns within which bodies pile up, so its not made up of the mass of say a planet or a moon.

Sat May 23, 2015 4:03 am

or you know, its fucking star wars

Sat May 23, 2015 4:04 am

Mecca wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

it all depends on the total mass of the death star. consider that there's a lot of hallways and ducts leading to trash compactors and great caverns within which bodies pile up, so its not made up of the mass of say a planet or a moon.

nerd

Sat May 23, 2015 4:15 am

BurtReynolds wrote:
Mecca wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

nerd

yeah jesus christ wtf

Sat May 23, 2015 4:16 am

you can't just focus on the setup without the "or its fucking star wars" comment that follows

Fri June 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Spoiler: show
Definitely set during the "Dark Time" of the Empire (between Episodes III and IV)

Being coined as "darker and grittier" than any other Star Wars film to date

The film seems to be aiming to be much like an old school war film; Think Hamburger Hill meets Star Wars

All the Jedi are said to be in hiding; expect this story to leave them in the background

Stormtroopers have same armor as they do in the original films (i.e. episodes IV - VI)

Lots of alien life forms, Mon Calamari among them

New droids and aliens will be introduced. Kind of a no-brainer, but just so you know it's not just a bunch of rebels

At-Ats, X-Wings, Y-wings, At-Sts are said to be present

Implied that some of the film will take place on Yavin-4; a lot of armies in the jungle and various battlefield locations

Looks like a new droid will be part of the band of rebels attempting to steal the Death Star plans

Felicity Jones is seen dressed as a rebel soldier ready for battle; expect her to get her hands dirty in this one

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/scifi_mov ... /?a=121658

Fri June 12, 2015 5:09 pm

B wrote:Think Hamburger Hill meets Star Wars

lol

Fri June 12, 2015 5:10 pm

fuck this can't come soon enough

Sun June 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Star Wars without Jedi? I don't know about this.

Mon June 15, 2015 12:44 am

Leatherhead wrote:Star Wars without Jedi? I don't know about this.

Dontcha kinda wish the prequels had less Jedi?
Post a reply