The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 266, 267, 268, 269, 270

Which was better:
Rogue One 57%  57%  [ 31 ]
The Force Awakens 17%  17%  [ 9 ]
Equally Good 22%  22%  [ 12 ]
Haven't Seen Both 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Both Suck 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 54
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
RM Elitist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:43 pm
Posts: 13534
We got a kitten named Baisley. I call her Baisley Malbus a lot.

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Hang on I check on my Grindr


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37418
Still waiting for the 4K :(

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66275
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
And a goddamn director's commentary.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37418
durdencommatyler wrote:
And a goddamn director's commentary.

Can’t imagine that will ever happen given all the production drama

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66275
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
And a goddamn director's commentary.

Can’t imagine that will ever happen given all the production drama

Gareth said he did one.

Then it wasn't on the initial release. So, there were rumors it would be on the subsequent edition. Disney does that kind of shit all the time to milk money. TFA had different special features on different versions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
PostPosted: Sun July 29, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22028
Watched all three prequels yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed them. There’s so much in them if you just look.

Now watching and loving rogue one. This is a brilliant movie. Happy to come around on it fully. Some of the best story feeding the canon and best onscreen Star Wars there is.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
PostPosted: Sun July 29, 2018 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6293
Location: Oslo, Norway
dimejinky99 wrote:
Watched all three prequels yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed them. There’s so much in them if you just look.

Now watching and loving rogue one. This is a brilliant movie. Happy to come around on it fully. Some of the best story feeding the canon and best onscreen Star Wars there is.


:thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
PostPosted: Sun July 29, 2018 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22028
My point in case it was missed, anything can come around for you.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
PostPosted: Mon July 30, 2018 11:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
RM Elitist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:43 pm
Posts: 13534
@SkitchP wrote:
We got a kitten named Baisley. I call her Baisley Malbus a lot.



fun story, we changed her spelling. Now it's BAEsley

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Hang on I check on my Grindr


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 266, 267, 268, 269, 270

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dprival78 and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed October 17, 2018 1:17 am