The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 97  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 1:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66416
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I'm not sure how long her species lives. But I'd have no problem seeing her turn up again in the next animated show. Is the next show gonna take place between Empire and Jedi? Between Jedi and Force Awakens?

It's just so nice knowing that they have options as far as her character is concerned. She can keep turning up and we still have so much to learn about her.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22079
I’ve always wanted her to cross paths with Luke at some point and tell him all about Anakin as she knew him. She’s barely out of her teens / early 20s id guess. Loads of room to employ her in future series. The OT takes place over what, 10 years or so? So she could be 30s or 40s onwards if she was ever to meet Luke on his travels.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66416
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
dimejinky99 wrote:
I’ve always wanted her to cross paths with Luke at some point and tell him all about Anakin as she knew him. She’s barely out of her teens / early 20s id guess. Loads of room to employ her in future series. The OT takes place over what, 10 years or so? So she could be 30s or 40s onwards if she was ever to meet Luke on his travels.

There was a wonderful three part fan-fic YouTube video series that explores the idea that Ahsoka and Luke during the OT and it's so awesome. I'd love to see something like that in canon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
I do believe Togrutans live upwards of 90+ years.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
Yes, that's right, I know that

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22079
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
I’ve always wanted her to cross paths with Luke at some point and tell him all about Anakin as she knew him. She’s barely out of her teens / early 20s id guess. Loads of room to employ her in future series. The OT takes place over what, 10 years or so? So she could be 30s or 40s onwards if she was ever to meet Luke on his travels.

There was a wonderful three part fan-fic YouTube video series that explores the idea that Ahsoka and Luke during the OT and it's so awesome. I'd love to see something like that in canon.



Really? That’s cool. I’ll look it up.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Spoiler: show
i think ahsoka goes back but in the current time. As Ezra didn’t appear exactly back at the second he went in. So time passes in there if that makes sense. So she’s appeared back in that temple but three years later or whatever it is. Think it’s confirmed by filoni in that Rebels recon episode.

Spoiler: show
I'm really not so sure. It was pretty vague. My assumption was that she came back to the current time but the Fioli interview made me rethink it. Fioli says that now we know for sure that she goes down those steps through the triangle door. He says we go back to the same place we ended in S2 but now we're seeing it from a different point of view. It could still go either way. Maybe that final shot of Ahsoka and the door in S2 is actually a flashforward to now? I have no idea. But Fioli's comments made me think she was "back in time."

Either way, she's alive and that's all that matters. This means she could be in the Obi-Wan movie! (she won't be). Or could reasonably pop up again at any time. I'm guessing we won't see her again in Rebels, though.

She's alive unless she was thrown back into Vader and he killed her.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
Also, they are advertising next week's finale as one-90 minute episode. So when you look it up on demand it will be one episode, not 3.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22079
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Also, they are advertising next week's finale as one-90 minute episode. So when you look it up on demand it will be one episode, not 3.



HA. Suck it Joey.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
lol dime

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22079
This is interesting. I did wonder was the emperors guy in this episode also Vader’s attendant.
Apparently he almost was


_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22079
Preview of the finale. Yeah. Ezras gonna die


_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66416
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Yes, that's right, I know that

:lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66416
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lol dime

It's okay. Even easy concepts are really difficult for some people. We all learn and understand at out own pace. I'm not mad at him.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
dimejinky99 wrote:
Preview of the finale. Yeah. Ezras gonna die

Yeah I don't know, man. Maybe not

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22079
durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lol dime

It's okay. Even easy concepts are really difficult for some people. We all learn and understand at out own pace. I'm not mad at him.



Suck it Joey. Suck it hard. Oh yeah.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5890
Location: Washington State

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22079
Why does Thrawn have Kanans mask?

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66416
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lol dime

It's okay. Even easy concepts are really difficult for some people. We all learn and understand at out own pace. I'm not mad at him.



Suck it Joey. Suck it hard. Oh yeah.

What do these words men to you, dime:

A Fool's Hope
Family Reunion
Farewell


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Rebels
PostPosted: Wed February 28, 2018 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22079
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lol dime

It's okay. Even easy concepts are really difficult for some people. We all learn and understand at out own pace. I'm not mad at him.



Suck it Joey. Suck it hard. Oh yeah.

What do these words men to you, dime:

A Fool's Hope
Family Reunion
Farewell



Gandalf from TTT
Parenthood
E.T.


I’m being a sap about it but it’s clear the decision to jam them together came after the fact.
You can Pretty much watch all Rebels and it flows directly in one to another.
We’re splitting hairs.

I’m delighted it’s on all in one go. Regardless if it’s one long episode or three separate.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 97  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat October 20, 2018 1:15 am