Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

Re: Star Wars: Rebels

Mon December 21, 2015 5:59 am

Darkneses on Umbara is so much better than anything this show has managed to offer.

Fri April 01, 2016 1:00 pm

So the s2 finale of Rebels was pretty good. Anyone see it yet?

Fri April 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Watched the finale last night. Man. That was so completely good! Cinematic.
Loved getting to see Vader at the height of his powers kicking ass. Really hope Ahsoka comes back.

Sat July 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Thrawn is coming to Rebels. This is gonna be awesome
http://makingstarwars.net/2016/07/tharw ... rs-rebels/

Sat July 16, 2016 4:05 pm

Wow. Thrawn? This still continues to be the best Star Wars show ever.

Sat July 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Trailer for season three looks awesome

Sat July 16, 2016 4:35 pm

wease wrote:Wow. Thrawn? This still continues to be the best Star Wars show ever.

Welcome back to cannon, Thrawn! :thumbsup:

Sat July 16, 2016 10:35 pm

BACK to canon? He was never IN canon.

Sat July 16, 2016 10:42 pm

If it makes any of you feel better, I have no idea who or what Thrawn is, so this means absolutely nothing to me.

Sat July 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Wasn't everything canon up til Disney bought lucasfilm? Then they scrapped the majority to start with a blank slate?

Sat July 16, 2016 11:24 pm

No. Lucasfilm never considered the Expanded Universe canon. Just the movies and tv shows they produced.

Sat July 16, 2016 11:29 pm

So, some time has passed since the season 2 finale. This season looks wicked cool.

Sat July 16, 2016 11:55 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:If it makes any of you feel better, I have no idea who or what Thrawn is, so this means absolutely nothing to me.

You should read the Thrawn trilogy. Thrawn is one of the best characters in all Star Wars. Clinical mind master strategist kicking the new republic in the balls repeatedly just by outsmarting them and doing it like its nothing. Can't say m without spoiling. Such a great character.

Have a look at the rebels seasons three trailer in that thread. He's in it. The build up is great :)

Sun July 17, 2016 1:00 am

Is rebels only available on Disney xd?

Sun July 17, 2016 8:46 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Is rebels only available on Disney xd?

That's the channel it's on I'm not sure if you can pull it up on demand.

Sun July 17, 2016 10:33 pm

The most encouraging thing about Thrawn's inclusion is they are now showing a willingness to take the good EU stuff, and aren't just ignoring good ideas out of misplaced pride.

Sun July 17, 2016 10:35 pm

I liked those books, but I don't think I ever finished the last one. Thrawn was a good change from Vader.

This was a serious Star Wars post.

Mon July 18, 2016 12:55 am

@SkitchP wrote:The most encouraging thing about Thrawn's inclusion is they are now showing a willingness to take the good EU stuff, and aren't just ignoring good ideas out of misplaced pride.

Hear, hear!! :thumbsup:

Thu July 21, 2016 11:21 am

I am just getting around to watching Rebels season II. This is a much better show than Clone Wars, where I couldn't even make it through season I.

Thu July 21, 2016 11:47 am

Man. Please post when you see the season finale. Epic is an overused word but it fits here.
Post a reply