Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

Re: Star Wars: Rebels

Thu November 16, 2017 8:31 pm

jwfocker wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
jwfocker wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:If you guys like chopper go to Instagram and check out their latest story up top.
He’s assaulting Kelly Marie Tran in real life.

What?

I’m not explaining instagram.

Yeah, instagram was the confusing part.

:haha:

Sun November 19, 2017 10:33 am

Thu November 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Okay, so it seems to me like either Kanan or Ezra is gonna end up being a temple guard at the Jedi Temple on Lothal. Right? I mean why is there a Jedi Temple there? And it seems like the wolves are calling Kanan. It makes sense to have one of them stay. They can basically "live forever" but can never leave Lothal. That explains why that specific person isn't around for the events of Rogue One and beyond.

But which one will it be? Kanan seems to be the pick right now. But then... does that mean they kill Ezra? Surely, they won't kill Ezra. Will they? I can't imagine Disney/Lucasfilm killing a kid in a cartoon.

So, maybe Kanan sacrifices himself and in a roundabout way forces Ezra to stay as the Temple guard on Lothal? Does that even make sense? Ezra wants to be at home, to protect his planet and his people. Maybe the best way to serve them is as the Jedi Temple guard.

Thu November 30, 2017 3:18 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Okay, so it seems to me like either Kanan or Ezra is gonna end up being a temple guard at the Jedi Temple on Lothal. Right? I mean why is there a Jedi Temple there? And it seems like the wolves are calling Kanan. It makes sense to have one of them stay. They can basically "live forever" but can never leave Lothal. That explains why that specific person isn't around for the events of Rogue One and beyond.

But which one will it be? Kanan seems to be the pick right now. But then... does that mean they kill Ezra? Surely, they won't kill Ezra. Will they? I can't imagine Disney/Lucasfilm killing a kid in a cartoon.

So, maybe Kanan sacrifices himself and in a roundabout way forces Ezra to stay as the Temple guard on Lothal? Does that even make sense? Ezra wants to be at home, to protect his planet and his people. Maybe the best way to serve them is as the Jedi Temple guard.

I'm pretty certain Kanan will die rescuing Hera. He says he knows what he has to do, and I'm sure it involves Hera.

Thu November 30, 2017 3:19 pm

btw, I love those two now. Like, they could do a Star Wars love story movie about them and I'd be excited.

Thu November 30, 2017 3:31 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:btw, I love those two now. Like, they could do a Star Wars love story movie about them and I'd be excited.

Don't even get me started. :heartbeat:

Thu November 30, 2017 8:18 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:btw, I love those two now. Like, they could do a Star Wars love story movie about them and I'd be excited.

Yeah, that could actually be really really great. Plus ALL OF THE CHOPPPPPERRRR

Thu November 30, 2017 9:21 pm

@SkitchP wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

Yeah, that could actually be really really great. Plus ALL OF THE CHOPPPPPERRRR

Mon December 04, 2017 10:52 am

My pal takes lego and recreates cool scenes from Star Wars :)
This from Twilight of the apprentice :)

Wed December 06, 2017 9:40 pm

I found the most recent three episodes to be underwhelming.

Thu December 21, 2017 6:36 pm

I know we all want more Ahsoka, but if they want to do more to focus on non-force stuff, like Rogue One, Hera is your gal. The past two seasons of Rebels and "A New Dawn" has really made her great. They could do a lot with that character.

Thu December 21, 2017 6:39 pm

I imagine she'll end up the hero/mvp of Rebels when all is said and done. She's the only one we know survives beyond RotJ.

Thu December 21, 2017 7:06 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:I imagine she'll end up the hero/mvp of Rebels when all is said and done. She's the only one we know survives beyond RotJ.

Rex does too, right? He was in RotJ

Thu December 21, 2017 7:08 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:I imagine she'll end up the hero/mvp of Rebels when all is said and done. She's the only one we know survives beyond RotJ.

Nope. They took that back because of ethnicity. Rex isn't white. So we still don't know for sure about him.

Thu December 21, 2017 7:08 pm

Also, in TLJ, when they were manning the trenches on Crait, there was this old, gray haired guy standing there looking through binoculars. I thought, "Rex couldn't still be alive, right?!"

Thu December 21, 2017 7:09 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Nope. They took that back because of ethnicity. Rex isn't white. So we still don't know for sure about him.

Oh JFC

Thu December 21, 2017 7:11 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Oh JFC

*shrugs*

Thu December 21, 2017 7:13 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Also, in TLJ, when they were manning the trenches on Crait, there was this old, gray haired guy standing there looking through binoculars. I thought, "Rex couldn't still be alive, right?!"

I have no idea how long clones can live. But 30 years after RotJ which is like 30 years after TCW... seems like a stretch.

Thu December 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Never mind, that characters name was general Ematt

Wed January 10, 2018 7:14 pm

New episode desciriptions

Spoiler: show
"Jedi Night" - S4E10 Airing Feb 24, 2018
The Ghost Crew infiltrates the Imperial headquarters on Lothal to save one of their own.

"DUME" - S4E11 Airing Mar 03, 2018
Reeling from a devastating loss, the Ghost crew rallies together to find a new purpose and resolve
Post a reply