Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread

Tue January 17, 2017 7:18 pm

Talk about our favorite Togrutan here

Re: They call me Snips: An Ahsoka Tano appreciation thread

Tue January 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Sometimes I want to call one of my bartenders "Snips" to see if she gets it.

Tue January 17, 2017 7:25 pm

With the more recent introductions of Chopper and Ahsoka into my life, Grievous is losing ground in my character rankings...

Tue January 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Any word on the timeline for a Star Wars character tournament?

Tue January 17, 2017 7:28 pm

washing machine wrote:Any word on the timeline for a Star Wars character tournament?

Hmmm....

Tue January 17, 2017 7:35 pm

I like looking up fan art on SW characters, but some of the Ahsoka stuff makes me uncomfortable.

Tue January 17, 2017 7:39 pm

when does she get introduced in rebels? what episode?

Tue January 17, 2017 7:48 pm

Strat wrote:when does she get introduced in rebels? what episode?

Spoiler: show
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?p=869974#p869974

Tue January 17, 2017 7:52 pm

washing machine wrote:

was i drunk when i watched that episode? :lol:

Tue January 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Strat wrote:
washing machine wrote:

Probably ricing in the back seat, whatever that means.

Tue January 17, 2017 8:02 pm

washing machine wrote:
Strat wrote:
washing machine wrote:

Probably ricing in the back seat, whatever that means.

I got a new rice cooker so i cooked up some rice during my highway stay. Of course.

Tue January 17, 2017 8:13 pm

:|

Tue January 17, 2017 8:42 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:I like looking up fan art on SW characters, but some of the Ahsoka stuff makes me uncomfortable.

yup

Tue January 17, 2017 8:56 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:I like looking up fan art on SW characters, but some of the Ahsoka stuff makes me uncomfortable.

yup

I made this thread with you in mind, joey. I hope you like it.

Tue January 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Ahsoka's relationship to Anakin in The Clone Wars does for that character what the prequels couldn't do. She manages to give his Jedi career more meaning through being a person he's responsible for training, and their chemistry goes so much further in coloring Anakin's personality as a whole than the scenes with Padme in the prequels.

Tue January 17, 2017 9:03 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:Any word on the timeline for a Star Wars character tournament?

Hmmm....

Someone PM me when this gets started. I just want to pick before Skitch so I can take that droid he likes.

Tue January 17, 2017 9:13 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

yup

I made this thread with you in mind, joey. I hope you like it.

I love it so much. You're a hero. If RM has a Hall or even a Ring of Fame, you're a first balloter.

Tue January 17, 2017 9:13 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Hmmm....

Someone PM me when this gets started. I just want to pick before Skitch so I can take that droid he likes.

That's a pretty jerk move.

Tue January 17, 2017 9:19 pm

I still need to watch her Clone Wars stuff. But I found a video on YouTube that takes scenes from all of her appearances (or, I'm guessing, most of the meaningful ones) and puts them together as a long sort of biographical experience. There's also one on Maul which I watched all of and loved. It made me want to get into The Clone Wars. They're a series called 'The Evolution of' put out by TheRebellion.

Didn't finish the Ahsoka one because I ran out of time AND I didn't want TCW episodes spoiled too much. But it seems like a great way to get to know and understand the character and her experiences without the time commitment of the cartoon series'.

Tue January 17, 2017 9:34 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:I still need to watch her Clone Wars stuff. But I found a video on YouTube that takes scenes from all of her appearances (or, I'm guessing, most of the meaningful ones) and puts them together as a long sort of biographical experience. There's also one on Maul which I watched all of and loved. It made me want to get into The Clone Wars. They're a series called 'The Evolution of' put out by TheRebellion.

Didn't finish the Ahsoka one because I ran out of time AND I didn't want TCW episodes spoiled too much. But it seems like a great way to get to know and understand the character and her experiences without the time commitment of the cartoon series'.

I think The Clone Wars is a more enjoyable show, overall. My experience with Ahsoka thus far has been almost entirely through that show, save the cameo at the end of Rebels S1. So far, her and Anakin have been a better Padawan/Master duo than Ezra/Kanan for me. Plus, the graphics and overall stories in The Clone Wars are much more complex than anything I've seen in Rebels (I'm only through S1, though.)

I of course reserve my right to pull a 180 on that opinion once I get caught up on Rebels.
Last edited by washing machine on Tue January 17, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply