Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

Re: Star Wars: Resistance

Fri April 27, 2018 9:44 am

Someone was saying this sounds like it could be heavily influenced by Robotech. I think that’s probably a good thing right? Robotech is loved in certain quarters

Fri April 27, 2018 3:49 pm

I liked the Third Robotech War the first two were kinda boring and overly melodramatic.

Fri April 27, 2018 3:50 pm

I hope they go with a different art style than Clones and Rebels.

Fri April 27, 2018 4:13 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:Damn, dime beat me to it. Who's surprised?

Yeah, but you get the thread title.

Fri April 27, 2018 4:24 pm

B wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:Damn, dime beat me to it. Who's surprised?

Yeah, but you get the thread title.

Winner!

Re: New Animated Series

Sat April 28, 2018 1:59 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:The anime style of this is probably the only thing that COULD keep me from watching it.

Or the fact that the lead is the most uninteresting character introduced in TFA.

Sat April 28, 2018 2:36 pm

wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:The anime style of this is probably the only thing that COULD keep me from watching it.

Or the fact that the lead is the most uninteresting character introduced in TFA.

wat

Sun April 29, 2018 1:47 am

Mon April 30, 2018 5:04 pm

I hope they have Captain Cannady in this.

Tue May 01, 2018 12:24 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:

wat

Not really a Poe fan and I find him to be pretty uninteresting.

Tue May 01, 2018 12:46 pm

He’ll be in the first episode and the final episode. No way he’s in every episode.
It’ll be like them getting Forrest Whitaker for Rebels. One or two episodes and done.

Thu May 03, 2018 2:41 pm

Just heard something like $30 billion was spent on anime and anime merchandise in China last year alone.

The cynic in me awakens what with this being styled in anime

Sun June 24, 2018 1:29 pm

Think it’s fan art? I really like it.

Mon July 09, 2018 11:44 am

So if you zoom in touch can see the new characters from Resistance

Fri July 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Premiering Oct 13th first episode is called the recruit.

The people in the know are saying this show is purely for kids. It’s cartoons. Don’t come to it looking for it to add anything worthwhile to canon.

I hope they’re wrong but let’s see. Can’t see how they’d get all the saga cast in just for a kids cartoon but...

Fri July 27, 2018 4:50 pm

I'll give it a watch, for sure. But my expectations aren't super high.

Fri July 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Bizarre they didn’t even mention much less have a panel for it at comic con. Telling.

Clone wars was the big thing. That sorta confirms it

Fri July 27, 2018 4:59 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:Bizarre they didn’t even mention much less have a panel for it at comic con. Telling.

Maybe. I think it has more to do with now wanting to take away from TCW announcement and also wanted to save content/announcements for other venues than SDCC. They threw San Diego a bone, but they want to save the majority of their stuff for in-house announcements like SW Celebration and/or D23.

Celebration 2019 is going to be EPIC.

Fri July 27, 2018 5:10 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:Bizarre they didn’t even mention much less have a panel for it at comic con. Telling.

Maybe. I think it has more to do with now wanting to take away from TCW announcement and also wanted to save content/announcements for other venues than SDCC. They threw San Diego a bone, but they want to save the majority of their stuff for in-house announcements like SW Celebration and/or D23.

I wish I could go. So much. I love chai who deeply. And I’ve never been to a celebration.

Fri July 27, 2018 5:14 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I wish I could go. So much. I love chai who deeply. And I’ve never been to a celebration.

From now on Chicago must always be referred to as Chai Who. Always. No exceptions. :lol:
Post a reply