Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

Re: Star Wars: Resistance

Mon December 10, 2018 10:25 pm

I’m pleased that they are making a show from the sequels era. It feels like that part of the timelne needs to be more fleshed out, and to have more meaningful characters added. I will find a way to view this.

Mon December 10, 2018 10:29 pm

Anders wrote:I’m pleased that they are making a show from the sequels era. It feels like that part of the timelne needs to be more fleshed out, and to have more meaningful characters added. I will find a way to view this.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's definitely more kid friendly or kid-oriented than the other animated shows so far. But there's a lot of good canon stuff, too. I think you'll enjoy it for what it is. The animation is outstanding and I agree about the setting. It's the right part of the timeline to explore.

Mon December 10, 2018 10:42 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
Anders wrote:I’m pleased that they are making a show from the sequels era. It feels like that part of the timelne needs to be more fleshed out, and to have more meaningful characters added. I will find a way to view this.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's definitely more kid friendly or kid-oriented than the other animated shows so far. But there's a lot of good canon stuff, too. I think you'll enjoy it for what it is. The animation is outstanding and I agree about the setting. It's the right part of the timeline to explore.

I’ll keep that in mind. I’ve liked all the animated shows so far.

Mon December 17, 2018 2:37 pm

I can't get into this at all.

Mon December 17, 2018 11:33 pm

Me neither. But all the pods I listen to and trust are raging about where it went for mid season finale. I just can’t focus on it. It’s cute. That’s it.

Wed January 09, 2019 9:20 pm

Mid season trailer. Things really picking up. Hosnian destruction included and it seems Hux’s address on starkiller in TFA went out to the whole galaxy

Wed August 14, 2019 4:29 pm

Season two trailer

Wed August 14, 2019 4:36 pm

So what is this? i forgot.

Wed August 14, 2019 4:41 pm

VinylGuy wrote:So what is this? i forgot.

Animated series that takes place during the ST. S1 ended during the events of The Force Awakens.

Wed August 14, 2019 4:49 pm

oh cool!

Wed August 14, 2019 4:57 pm

It's a good show. I don't like it quite as much as Rebels yet. It's a little too Saturday Afternoon Cartoon-y for me. But I wasn't nuts about Rebels at first either. There are a lot of places Resistance could go and I'm excited to see where they take things. There are some great characters and the animation gorgeous.

Wed August 14, 2019 5:09 pm

It's only gonna be 2 seasons. Huh. I'm surprised at that. I had no idea.

Trailer looks great.

Wed August 14, 2019 7:55 pm

I will watch this with as much verve and vigor as when watching the first season.

Tue October 01, 2019 11:04 am

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/01/star-wars-now-officially-has-its-first-ever-openly-gay-couple-and-were-so-proud-10838391/

Star Wars Resistance fans have had their theories confirmed that the duo of Orka and Flix are an out and proud gay couple. This is the first instance in the Star Wars Universe that the existence of LGBT+ characters have been openly announced.

Wed November 13, 2019 9:50 am

durdencommatyler wrote:It's a little too Saturday Afternoon Cartoon-y for me.

I had this thought too. It's supposed to be an edge of civilization, roughneck crumbling society where people are barely scraping by, but it comes off cute and goofy.

This story would work better in the Mandalorian-verse.

Fri November 15, 2019 2:10 pm

Or is it Mando-verse.

Sat November 16, 2019 3:52 pm

B wrote:Or is it Mando-verse.

This one

Thu October 15, 2020 11:21 am

Binged this with my breakfasts the past few weeks. Enjoyed it. Wish it had one more season.

Sun October 01, 2023 11:40 am

Better than its reputation here.

Sun October 01, 2023 7:18 pm

I stand with my 2019 self.
Post a reply