Tue October 03, 2017 7:06 pm

leia and sabine..

Re: Star Wars: Forces of Destiny

Sat October 14, 2017 6:27 pm

That Yoda/Ahsoka one is great.

Tue October 31, 2017 2:12 am

So this takes place after Jedi...

and who does Han meet in this canon video?!!!

Tue October 31, 2017 11:08 am

THat was pretty cool.

Tue October 31, 2017 1:39 pm

Ewoks. Savage little murder bears.

Tue October 31, 2017 4:25 pm

:nice:

New Animated Series

Tue March 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Speaking of, new season of Forces of destiny is on YouTube. Hamill and Ridley both took part
Not sure if we had a thread for that.

Re: New Animated Series

Tue March 20, 2018 10:46 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:Speaking of, new season of Forces of destiny is on YouTube. Hamill and Ridley both took part

We do. You started it.

:search:

Tue March 20, 2018 10:48 pm

B wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:Speaking of, new season of Forces of destiny is on YouTube. Hamill and Ridley both took part

We do. You started it.

IN My defence I don’t start any of these Star Wars threads. I mention something and one of you ugnaut mods spots it into a new thread I never even see again!

Tue March 20, 2018 11:42 pm

That's true. I do spend an uncomfortable about of time sweeping your mental vomit into neat little piles.

Wed March 21, 2018 12:04 am

I’m reporting that post. You are clearly an unfit admin who doesn’t understand that the function of a discussion forum is to have topics we discuss. Go home B. Get drunk.

Wed March 21, 2018 12:12 am

:|

Wed March 21, 2018 12:59 am

dimejinky99 wrote:
B wrote:

We do. You started it.

IN My defence I don’t start any of these Star Wars threads!

Opening post:

dimejinky99 wrote:The official Star Wars twitter account just dropped a minute-long video announcing Star Wars: Forces of Destiny. This appears to be a new 2D animated show that will be 2-3 minute adventures released on the Disney YouTube, according to StarWars.com. A two-part TV special will also air on Disney Channel in fall 2017. It will be highlighting multiple eras, showing Padme, Ahsoka, Leia, Jyn, and Rey among other characters in the video. [ 95 more words ]

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/04/star- ... ro-series/

Wed March 21, 2018 1:20 am

Classic B

Wed March 21, 2018 1:32 am

dime's complaint is that he posted that in some random Star Wars thread, probably the one about Empire Strikes Back, whichever one he happened to have open at the time. Then I split it off into its own thread, because it had nothing to do with the Empire Strikes Back. So, he didn't "start the thread." He posted random, off-topic thoughts into an existing thread, and I started the thread.

Wed March 21, 2018 1:35 am

B wrote:dime's complaint is that he posted that in some random Star Wars thread, probably the one about Empire Strikes Back, whichever one he happened to have open at the time. Then I split it off into its own thread, because it had nothing to do with the Empire Strikes Back. So, he didn't "start the thread." He posted random, off-topic thoughts into an existing thread, and I started the thread.

Is this true? Did you actually start this thread with your magical modding capabilities?

Wed March 21, 2018 11:00 am

wease wrote:
B wrote:dime's complaint is that he posted that in some random Star Wars thread, probably the one about Empire Strikes Back, whichever one he happened to have open at the time. Then I split it off into its own thread, because it had nothing to do with the Empire Strikes Back. So, he didn't "start the thread." He posted random, off-topic thoughts into an existing thread, and I started the thread.

Is this true? Did you actually start this thread with your magical modding capabilities?

I don't know if I did it to this thread, but I've done it a couple of times.
Post a reply