The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2093 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 21843
dimejinky99 wrote:
Trailer for mandalorian season two coming tomorrow according to Me.


Same source that keep telling us about the obi wan movie for years?

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23436
Location: Where everybody knows your name
VinylGuy wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Trailer for mandalorian season two coming tomorrow according to Me.


Same source that keep telling us about the obi wan movie for years?

And he was right!

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 13986
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Trailer for mandalorian season two coming tomorrow according to Me.


Same source that keep telling us about the obi wan movie for years?

And he was right!

From a certain point of view.

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuck, B was right all along?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Fri June 19, 2020 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
what on earth am I talking about
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 31623
See you tomorrow.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Fri June 19, 2020 10:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
what on earth am I talking about
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 31623
Oh wow. Look who turned up in the final episode of gallery

Spoiler: show


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Fri June 19, 2020 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23436
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Where’s this trailer we’re supposed to get today?

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Fri June 19, 2020 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
what on earth am I talking about
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 31623
wease wrote:
Where’s this trailer we’re supposed to get today?



August now it seems.

That doesn’t make much sense but I don’t know who to believe
One camp says it’s coming others are saying there’s be loads of info coming out at a staggered rate cos celebration is cancelled and they don’t want to drop it all at once as it’ll drown each release out. Two announcements coming on the new animated series too


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Fri June 19, 2020 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 21843
Dime will do this until the trailer gets dropped.

TOMORROW!!! in august...2021...2023...

And so on.

This is the new Obi Wan.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Fri June 19, 2020 10:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 13986
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
dimejinky99 wrote:
Oh wow. Look who turned up in the final episode of gallery

Spoiler: show

How many episodes of this are we getting?

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuck, B was right all along?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Sat June 20, 2020 8:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
what on earth am I talking about
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 31623
VinylGuy wrote:
Dime will do this until the trailer gets dropped.

TOMORROW!!! in august...2021...2023...

And so on.

This is the new Obi Wan.



Hey I was right about that one :)

I willed it into existence :)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Sat June 20, 2020 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 21843
dimejinky99 wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Dime will do this until the trailer gets dropped.

TOMORROW!!! in august...2021...2023...

And so on.

This is the new Obi Wan.



Hey I was right about that one :)

I willed it into existence :)


:haha:

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Sat June 20, 2020 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 13986
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
B wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Oh wow. Look who turned up in the final episode of gallery

Spoiler: show

How many episodes of this are we getting?


Maybe I answered my own question by watching. They seemed to have wrapped up at the end of Episode 8. By the way, Episode 8 of was pretty cool. It was about all the connections to other Star Wars.

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuck, B was right all along?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian (Disney+ 2019)
PostPosted: Tue June 30, 2020 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
what on earth am I talking about
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 31623
We are getting a raft of mandalorian books.

Bit mainly. We’re get an art of the Mandalorian book.

Oh yeah baby



Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2093 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu July 09, 2020 2:22 am