The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 25573
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
durdencommatyler wrote:
Last place should always be The Clone Wars film.

yes this was a 2.5 hour abortion


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 23462
durdencommatyler wrote:
Last place should always be The Clone Wars film.



You say that as a clone wars fan???

Clone wars is immeasurably better and more enjoyable than attack of the clones.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 68592
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Last place should always be The Clone Wars film.



You say that as a clone wars fan???

Clone wars is immeasurably better and more enjoyable than attack of the clones.

The Clone Wars series is outstanding (though, admittedly, uneven). I'm talking about the theatrically released animated feature film.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 23462
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Last place should always be The Clone Wars film.



You say that as a clone wars fan???

Clone wars is immeasurably better and more enjoyable than attack of the clones.

The Clone Wars series is outstanding (though, admittedly, uneven). I'm talking about the theatrically released animated feature film.



So am I!!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 68592
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Last place should always be The Clone Wars film.



You say that as a clone wars fan???

Clone wars is immeasurably better and more enjoyable than attack of the clones.

The Clone Wars series is outstanding (though, admittedly, uneven). I'm talking about the theatrically released animated feature film.



So am I!!

:shock:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 68592
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I like Attack of the Clones a lot more than most people, it seems. It's a flawed film, to be sure, but there's a lot there to like and dig into.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 23462
The clone wars animated movie is a far better film and way more enjoyable experience than attack of the clones.


Jabbas fart, It’s like talking to jawas


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 68592
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I love the noir Obi-Wan subplot. I love the obstacles they give Anakin emotionally. I like the dynamic between Obi-Wan and Anakin. There are some fantastic visuals in that film, too. Having rewatched it recently, I was surprised by how much I really enjoyed the movie. Whereas, Sith, which I'd always ranked above it, grated on me, big time.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 23462
durdencommatyler wrote:
I love the noir Obi-Wan subplot. I love the obstacles they give Anakin emotionally. I like the dynamic between Obi-Wan and Anakin. There are some fantastic visuals in that film, too. Having rewatched it recently, I was surprised by how much I really enjoyed the movie. Whereas, Sith, which I'd always ranked above it, grated on me, big time.



That’s controversial. I can’t bring myself to rewatch AOTC. Tbh it hurts cos I should have gone and saved my mam and it was too late n all that. I hate that movie for those other reasons. But my nonexistent constantly fluid rankings always has AOTC in very last place.

Noir, visuals, pah, a great Jedi film these do not make.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 68592
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Make no mistake, it's nowhere near a great Jedi film. Not even close.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 15606
yeah attack of the clones is not that bad man.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 9490
I like Padme's outfits.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 35328
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
AotC is the absolute worst. TFA is second worst.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 39302
I don't trust anyone who ranks TFA or TLJ in the upper half. I have a hard time trusting anyone who doesn't rank TFA dead last, in fact.

_________________
he will still close his eyes and try to imagine me as a blueberry


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 35328
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I don't trust anyone who ranks TFA or TLJ in the upper half. I have a hard time trusting anyone who doesn't rank TFA dead last, in fact.


I thought you tolerated TLJ.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 39302
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I don't trust anyone who ranks TFA or TLJ in the upper half. I have a hard time trusting anyone who doesn't rank TFA dead last, in fact.


I thought you tolerated TLJ.

No, it's bad. Nowhere near as bad as TFA, but bad.

_________________
he will still close his eyes and try to imagine me as a blueberry


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 35328
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Ah. I thought it was a mess, but at least it tried to shake things up a bit.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 39302
i liked the alien tit part

_________________
he will still close his eyes and try to imagine me as a blueberry


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The worst
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 13, 2012 6:31 pm
Posts: 31781
the last jedi
a new hope/empire strikes back/the force awakens
rogue 1/return of the jedi
solo






revenge of the sith






phantom menace




attack of the clones

_________________
So many tournaments, so little time


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rank The Star Wars Movies
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The worst
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 13, 2012 6:31 pm
Posts: 31781
TLJ’s ranking is dependent on how the overall story closes out and whether it enhances or detracts from the story told there

_________________
So many tournaments, so little time


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rangi Guy and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon January 21, 2019 6:01 am