The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Tue November 28, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 12400
Location: Cumberland, RI
Simple Torture wrote:
Current Guesses

Sarge - $320m
wease - $273m
96583UP - $269m
Monkey Driven - $225m
lenny - $216m
simple torture - $215m
EJ - $208m
ABNorman - $198m
stip - $190m
ruddo - $183m
dpupenya-$179m
VinylGuy - $150m

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Tue November 28, 2017 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 11495
Location: in the wind
$201m

_________________
doug rr wrote:
argo, can I be your bench coach?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Tue November 28, 2017 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27422
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
$166,000,000

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56102
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
$221m


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17921
$225m

*bear in mind TLJ is having round the clock screenings opening weekend. It’ll bump the final number. Don’t think TFA or R1 had these screenings.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56102
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
dimejinky99 wrote:
$225m

*bear in mind TLJ is having round the clock screenings opening weekend. It’ll bump the final number. Don’t think TFA or R1 had these screenings.

Monkey_Driven already picked $225.

PICK AGAIN DIME!!!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17921
$227m

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 5817
dimejinky99 wrote:
$225m

*bear in mind TLJ is having round the clock screenings opening weekend. It’ll I’ll bump the final number.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 12:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17921
EJ wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
$225m

*bear in mind TLJ is having round the clock screenings opening weekend. It’ll I’ll bump the final number.



:lol:

Brilliant :)
I’m not even on the scale. I’ve got friends going five times in a row opening night.
They have kids and wives!!

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 1:49 am 
Online
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13580
Location: Lft Craquepeau
dimejinky99 wrote:
EJ wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
$225m

*bear in mind TLJ is having round the clock screenings opening weekend. It’ll I’ll bump the final number.



:lol:

Brilliant :)
I’m not even on the scale. I’ve got friends going five times in a row opening night.
They have kids and wives!!

WTF? They're sitting through TLD 5 times in a row? Back to back?

They'll be catatonic!

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 1:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17921
Worse. They’re leaving their wives and kids at home!

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 1:55 am 
Online
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13580
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Are you going in cosplay, dime?

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 1:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17921
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Are you going in cosplay, dime?



Nah I’ve never had any interest in that. I’d love an x wing jump suit costume but they’re one of the hardest to put together. Never really wanted to do that stuff.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 2:06 am 
Online
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13580
Location: Lft Craquepeau
dimejinky99 wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Are you going in cosplay, dime?



Nah I’ve never had any interest in that. I’d love an x wing jump suit costume but they’re one of the hardest to put together. Never really wanted to do that stuff.

I know a guy...

I'm looking at honoring Carrie and going in a gold bikini.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9017
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Are you going in cosplay, dime?



Nah I’ve never had any interest in that. I’d love an x wing jump suit costume but they’re one of the hardest to put together. Never really wanted to do that stuff.

I know a guy...

I'm looking at honoring Carrie and going in a gold bikini.

Dagobah/Bespin Luke or gtfo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 2:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17921
wease wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Are you going in cosplay, dime?



Nah I’ve never had any interest in that. I’d love an x wing jump suit costume but they’re one of the hardest to put together. Never really wanted to do that stuff.

I know a guy...

I'm looking at honoring Carrie and going in a gold bikini.

Dagobah/Bespin Luke or gtfo



That would be cool actually.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 2:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46892
Location: Sector 7-G
$253m


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9017
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
dimejinky99 wrote:
wease wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Are you going in cosplay, dime?



Nah I’ve never had any interest in that. I’d love an x wing jump suit costume but they’re one of the hardest to put together. Never really wanted to do that stuff.

I know a guy...

I'm looking at honoring Carrie and going in a gold bikini.

Dagobah/Bespin Luke or gtfo



That would be cool actually.

It sure would.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 11:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17921
I think that might be my favourite luke outfit.
X wing flight suit
Degobah fatigues
Black Jedi outfit(and cloak)

They’re all cool. Hard to pick.

Although I’m loving his new heavy woollen get up with the cloak from TLJ. That could be an easy enough one to do.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Gue$$ The Opening Weekend Gross - The Last Jedi Edition
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9017
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
Black Jedi outfit is better only than Tattooine togs.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu December 14, 2017 6:52 pm