Switch to full style
May the force be with you
Post a reply

Star Wars: dodgy rip off toys and merch

Wed September 13, 2017 12:57 pm

I didn't know where this fitted in, so I figured it can be a new thread idea.

Image

Re: Star Wars: dodgy rip off toys and merch

Wed September 13, 2017 4:55 pm

AL

Re: Star Wars: dodgy rip off toys and merch

Wed September 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Thats pretty incredible.

Re: Star Wars: dodgy rip off toys and merch

Wed September 13, 2017 5:00 pm

These would be a perfect match for the dodgy movies Disney is shitting out.

Re: Star Wars: dodgy rip off toys and merch

Wed September 13, 2017 5:15 pm

run2death wrote:These would be a perfect match for the dodgy movies Disney is shitting out.

:shake:

Re: Star Wars: dodgy rip off toys and merch

Thu September 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Image

Re: Star Wars: dodgy rip off toys and merch

Thu September 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:I didn't know where this fitted in, so I figured it can be a new thread idea.

Image

I hope we get to see his fire impact in one of the new movies.

Re: Star Wars: dodgy rip off toys and merch

Thu September 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Image

Re: Star Wars: dodgy rip off toys and merch

Thu September 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Yeah, photoshop is an amazing tool.

Re: Star Wars: dodgy rip off toys and merch

Fri September 15, 2017 12:47 am

durdencommatyler wrote:Yeah, photoshop is an amazing tool.


Are you saying my Dennis action figure is worthless?

Re: Star Wars: dodgy rip off toys and merch

Fri September 15, 2017 1:35 am

B wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:Yeah, photoshop is an amazing tool.


Are you saying my Dennis action figure is worthless?



Image


$10 on ebay
Post a reply