The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 183  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35989
Location: Mountains
dimejinky99 wrote:
Yeah I’m not buying it except two shows have said it.
There’s leaks out there n I haven’t seen anything so it can’t be all that. Just wish it was.
I get to see this Tuesday night. I’ll be sure to spoil it here seeing as how nobody here really cares about spoilers.

Did dime wake up grumpy?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:10 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22020
Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Yeah I’m not buying it except two shows have said it.
There’s leaks out there n I haven’t seen anything so it can’t be all that. Just wish it was.
I get to see this Tuesday night. I’ll be sure to spoil it here seeing as how nobody here really cares about spoilers.

Did dime wake up grumpy?


God no. It’s a glorious day and I’m going to the premiere here I found out. Happy days. Maybe read back a page or two for context.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35989
Location: Mountains
dimejinky99 wrote:
Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Yeah I’m not buying it except two shows have said it.
There’s leaks out there n I haven’t seen anything so it can’t be all that. Just wish it was.
I get to see this Tuesday night. I’ll be sure to spoil it here seeing as how nobody here really cares about spoilers.

Did dime wake up grumpy?


God no. It’s a glorious day and I’m going to the premiere here I found out. Happy days. Maybe read back a page or two for context.

Lol. I WAS PART OF THAT DISCUSSION AND I COMMENTED THAT I DONT LIKE SPOILERS EITHER WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US D


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:19 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22020
I haven’t been on rm the past few days. Only early mornings long before you goons are awake.


Back on topic, my place says Solo is drenched in deep cut canon nods and references. Too much of it to catch. That sounds awesome. He recommends not trying to keep track.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35989
Location: Mountains
dimejinky99 wrote:
Right. So everyone in the last few posts except Strat is ok ok with a film being spoiled on them. And you’re all somehow new to the idea of the internet and how it works? Am I reading that right?

Dime. We communicated about this. Lol.

Anywho, I have read a couple reviews and from what Dime said above, im reading hte same thing. I saw one minor spoiler that actually doesnt surprise me.

I also saw some clickbait stuff about how its the worst reviewed star wars film since attack of the clones or something. But i didnt read that because I have some goddamn decency.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:25 pm 
Online
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5836
Location: Washington State
So Chewie does die, huh? He's taken to Kamino and they clone him, that's why he's 190 years old?

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I just bought a ticket for Friday May 25th at 9 am. I really thought I'd wait until after the fist weekend but I'm not into work until late in the afternoon and my wife is going out of town and I really just don't any good reason not to go.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14970
Location: Mizzou
I hope to see this the week after release sometime. I'll be out of town the entire Memorial Day weekend for my hometown's 150th.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I hope to see this the week after release sometime. I'll be out of town the entire Memorial Day weekend for my hometown's 150th.

Nice. Happy birthday, hometown!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:27 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22020
durdencommatyler wrote:
I just bought a ticket for Friday May 25th at 9 am. I really thought I'd wait until after the fist weekend but I'm not into work until late in the afternoon and my wife is going out of town and I really just don't any good reason not to go.



Atta boy

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14970
Location: Mizzou
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I hope to see this the week after release sometime. I'll be out of town the entire Memorial Day weekend for my hometown's 150th.

Nice. Happy birthday, hometown!


It's going to be quite the shindig. I'm going to have a funnel cake.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I hope to see this the week after release sometime. I'll be out of town the entire Memorial Day weekend for my hometown's 150th.

Nice. Happy birthday, hometown!


It's going to be quite the shindig. I'm going to have a funnel cake.

Yeah, you are!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14970
Location: Mizzou
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I hope to see this the week after release sometime. I'll be out of town the entire Memorial Day weekend for my hometown's 150th.

Nice. Happy birthday, hometown!


It's going to be quite the shindig. I'm going to have a funnel cake.

Yeah, you are!


It is one of those rare small, rural towns that isn't a complete shit hole. Only one abandoned building downtown!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I hope to see this the week after release sometime. I'll be out of town the entire Memorial Day weekend for my hometown's 150th.

Nice. Happy birthday, hometown!


It's going to be quite the shindig. I'm going to have a funnel cake.

Yeah, you are!


It is one of those rare small, rural towns that isn't a complete shit hole. Only one abandoned building downtown!

Nice. Where's home?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:01 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22020
I just read all the details of the big spoiler. No big deal unless
Spoiler: show
youre a Rebels fan

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51368
dimejinky99 wrote:
I just read all the details of the big spoiler. No big deal unless
Spoiler: show
youre a Rebels fan

I have a good idea of what it is, and if I'm right it still feels like pandering to the larger base due to the history

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37400
Okay I just looked up the big cameo spoiler and now I'm actually a little excited. That is like the only character I would ever care about seeing.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34234
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Is it

Image

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37400
feck

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (5/25/2018)
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51368
That's a long neck

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 183  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment » Star Wars


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon October 15, 2018 6:08 pm