Switch to full style
Discuss the current tour and upcoming shows.
Post a reply

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Mon September 11, 2017 5:26 pm

evenslow wrote:the full new song is at the beginning of the youtube i posted further up. it's just not in the title for some reason.


It cut off the first few verses of the song when I was watching it. Weird.
Last edited by Monkey_Driven on Mon September 11, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Mon September 11, 2017 6:14 pm

I have to say, this is probably my favorite new Ed song in quite awhile.

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Mon September 11, 2017 6:41 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:I have to say, this is probably my favorite new Ed song in quite awhile.

:thumbsup:

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Mon September 11, 2017 6:43 pm

evenslow wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:I have to say, this is probably my favorite new Ed song in quite awhile.

:thumbsup:


He also sounds great on it, well within his new range.

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Mon September 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Great song and sounds awesome with Im So Tired.

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Mon September 11, 2017 8:11 pm

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Mon September 11, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Tue September 12, 2017 1:41 am

evenslow wrote:
WtOB? wrote:hey, so I'm going to this.

how the hell was it?

really good. the guy's voice can really envelope a crowd in a way you just can't hear on recordings. he seemed to be going through a pretty rough time also. it was really cool that he met fiona apple and had her come out during ritfw, two of my favourite artists.

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Tue September 12, 2017 3:12 am

WtOB? wrote:
evenslow wrote:
WtOB? wrote:hey, so I'm going to this.

how the hell was it?

really good. the guy's voice can really envelope a crowd in a way you just can't hear on recordings. he seemed to be going through a pretty rough time also. it was really cool that he met fiona apple and had her come out during ritfw, two of my favourite artists.

awesome. love fiona as well and it was super weird/cool to see them sitting next to each other - worlds colliding.

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Tue September 12, 2017 3:34 am

WtOB? wrote:
evenslow wrote:
WtOB? wrote:hey, so I'm going to this.

how the hell was it?

really good. the guy's voice can really envelope a crowd in a way you just can't hear on recordings. he seemed to be going through a pretty rough time also. it was really cool that he met fiona apple and had her come out during ritfw, two of my favourite artists.


Cool!!
Why do you think he was going through a rough time?

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Tue September 12, 2017 11:16 am

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Tue September 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Jeff looks different

Re: 2017-09-09: Dana Point, CA (Ed Only)

Thu September 14, 2017 1:49 am

Watching some of the Ohana clips on YouTube is getting me anxious for my Louisville/Nashville trip, even if Ed is only playing about an hour 20 at each.
Post a reply