The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Tour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 7393
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Image

_________________
malice wrote:
by default, anything b posts is bad even if it's good.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Thu June 01, 2017 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 16897
1.SOMETIMES
2.TROUBLE
3.BRAIN DAMAGE INTRO /WISHLIST
4.CANT KEEP
5.SLEEPING BY MYSELF
6.WITHOUT YOU
7.SATELITE
8.IT HAPPENED TODAY - REM COVER
9.NEEDLE AND THE DAMAGE DONE - REQUEST
10. FAR BEHIND
11. OFF HE GOES
12. GUARANTEED
13. SETTING FORTH
14.RISE
15. IMMORTALITY
16. UNTHOUGHT KNOWN
17. MASTERS OF WAR
18. PORCH

ENCORE

19. ALIVE PLAYED BY STRING QUARTET CROWD SING THE LYRICS
20. HEROES
21. JUST BREATHE
22. LUKIN
23.COME BACK
24. YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY
25.SMALL TOWN
26. SONG OF GOOD HOPE (with Glen)
27. FALLING SLOWLY
28. ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WOLRD

_________________
"durdencommatyler-dimejinky: the Han Solo of RM."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Thu June 01, 2017 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 16897
This set is null and void. Glen played revelate before hand. This set didn't have a chance.

_________________
"durdencommatyler-dimejinky: the Han Solo of RM."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Fri June 02, 2017 3:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 11522
Goddamn, It Happened Today....

_________________
BONE FUCKINĀ“ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Fri June 02, 2017 4:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:42 am
Posts: 1405
Location: Minneapolis
VinylGuy wrote:
Goddamn, It Happened Today....


yup, want to hear that

_________________
ah, copperplate, a font for the truly modern man.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Fri June 02, 2017 4:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 6761
Location: here
dimejinky99 wrote:
1.SOMETIMES
2.TROUBLE
3.BRAIN DAMAGE INTRO /WISHLIST
4.CANT KEEP
5.SLEEPING BY MYSELF
6.WITHOUT YOU
7.SATELITE
8.IT HAPPENED TODAY - REM COVER
9.NEEDLE AND THE DAMAGE DONE - REQUEST
10. FAR BEHIND
11. OFF HE GOES
12. GUARANTEED
13. SETTING FORTH
14.RISE
15. IMMORTALITY
16. UNTHOUGHT KNOWN
17. MASTERS OF WAR
18. PORCH

ENCORE

19. ALIVE PLAYED BY STRING QUARTET CROWD SING THE LYRICS
20. HEROES
21. JUST BREATHE
22. LUKIN
23.COME BACK
24. YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY
25.SMALL TOWN
26. SONG OF GOOD HOPE (with Glen)
27. FALLING SLOWLY
28. ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WOLRD


goddamn did you go dime?

_________________
Iholdthepain wrote:
I pretend I'm an astronaut on a different planet sometimes when I shovel.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Fri June 02, 2017 4:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 6761
Location: here
I feel like blessing myself to that setlist

_________________
Iholdthepain wrote:
I pretend I'm an astronaut on a different planet sometimes when I shovel.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Fri June 02, 2017 10:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
The worst
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 13, 2012 6:31 pm
Posts: 28788
AndySlash wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Goddamn, It Happened Today....


yup, want to hear that

same

_________________
Come vote in the Best of 1991-1996 Grunge Tournament. Starring Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, and 256 songs!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Fri June 02, 2017 12:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 16897
knee tunes wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
1.SOMETIMES
2.TROUBLE
3.BRAIN DAMAGE INTRO /WISHLIST
4.CANT KEEP
5.SLEEPING BY MYSELF
6.WITHOUT YOU
7.SATELITE
8.IT HAPPENED TODAY - REM COVER
9.NEEDLE AND THE DAMAGE DONE - REQUEST
10. FAR BEHIND
11. OFF HE GOES
12. GUARANTEED
13. SETTING FORTH
14.RISE
15. IMMORTALITY
16. UNTHOUGHT KNOWN
17. MASTERS OF WAR
18. PORCH

ENCORE

19. ALIVE PLAYED BY STRING QUARTET CROWD SING THE LYRICS
20. HEROES
21. JUST BREATHE
22. LUKIN
23.COME BACK
24. YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY
25.SMALL TOWN
26. SONG OF GOOD HOPE (with Glen)
27. FALLING SLOWLY
28. ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WOLRD


goddamn did you go dime?



No. I got Dublin and cork this day next week. Then hopefully the two shows in Taormina

_________________
"durdencommatyler-dimejinky: the Han Solo of RM."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Fri June 02, 2017 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 5391
Location: unnamed mental hospital
dimejinky99 wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
1.SOMETIMES
2.TROUBLE
3.BRAIN DAMAGE INTRO /WISHLIST
4.CANT KEEP
5.SLEEPING BY MYSELF
6.WITHOUT YOU
7.SATELITE
8.IT HAPPENED TODAY - REM COVER
9.NEEDLE AND THE DAMAGE DONE - REQUEST
10. FAR BEHIND
11. OFF HE GOES
12. GUARANTEED
13. SETTING FORTH
14.RISE
15. IMMORTALITY
16. UNTHOUGHT KNOWN
17. MASTERS OF WAR
18. PORCH

ENCORE

19. ALIVE PLAYED BY STRING QUARTET CROWD SING THE LYRICS
20. HEROES
21. JUST BREATHE
22. LUKIN
23.COME BACK
24. YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY
25.SMALL TOWN
26. SONG OF GOOD HOPE (with Glen)
27. FALLING SLOWLY
28. ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WOLRD


goddamn did you go dime?



No. I got Dublin and cork this day next week. Then hopefully the two shows in Taormina

backstage pics or it didn't happen

_________________
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Well fuckhead,


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Fri June 02, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 16897
Just booked flights to Sicily :) cannot wait for these shows :) even more than Dublin and cork.

Image

_________________
"durdencommatyler-dimejinky: the Han Solo of RM."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Fri June 02, 2017 1:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 5391
Location: unnamed mental hospital
That's what Heaven looks like in my mind's eye.

(Also, 1993 Cindy Crawford is there guzzling Pepsi, beckoning. Always beckoning.)

_________________
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Well fuckhead,


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Fri June 02, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 16897
Actually laughed.

_________________
"durdencommatyler-dimejinky: the Han Solo of RM."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017-06-01: Berlin, Germany (Ed Only)
PostPosted: Sat June 03, 2017 3:51 pm 
Offline
Spambot
 Profile

Joined: Sat June 03, 2017 3:10 pm
Posts: 2
stip wrote:
AndySlash wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Goddamn, It Happened Today....


yup, want to hear that

same[/quote)

Link?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Tour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat September 23, 2017 8:05 pm