Switch to full style
Discuss the current tour and upcoming shows.
Post a reply

2021-09-26: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 2:46 pm

Image

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 2:52 pm

Definitely want to be at this one

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 2:54 pm

Strat wrote:Definitely want to be at this one

If they cancel the San Diego show next month, I'm definitely going to this.

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 2:55 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:Definitely want to be at this one

If they cancel the San Diego show next month, I'm definitely going to this.

They’re not canceling.

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 3:11 pm

MMJ should be a headliner before KOL.

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 3:12 pm

Very tempting. The wife is down to go so gonna look into this.

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 3:27 pm

Good lineup.

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 3:33 pm

Finally someone starts this thread!!

Pending other fall tour dates I could see attending this last-minute.

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 5:08 pm

Got a ticket :)

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 5:09 pm

BDB wrote:MMJ should be a headliner before KOL.

I get that MMJ hasn’t had an album in a while but agreed. Kings of Leon haven’t been relevant since Sex on Fire right?

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 5:56 pm

liebzz wrote:
BDB wrote:MMJ should be a headliner before KOL.

I get that MMJ hasn’t had an album in a while but agreed. Kings of Leon haven’t been relevant since Sex on Fire right?

more like Klol am i right?

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 8:32 pm

Strat wrote:Got a ticket :)

Me too. :)

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 8:34 pm

Getting from the airport to the hotel looks like the worst part.

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 9:11 pm

CopperTom wrote:Getting from the airport to the hotel looks like the worst part.

Oh i should probably book a place to stay huh

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 9:12 pm

Strat wrote:
CopperTom wrote:Getting from the airport to the hotel looks like the worst part.

Oh i should probably book a place to stay huh

I got a place about a mile away. Some hotels are charging a fortune.

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 9:16 pm

CopperTom wrote:
Strat wrote:
CopperTom wrote:Getting from the airport to the hotel looks like the worst part.

Oh i should probably book a place to stay huh

I got a place about a mile away. Some hotels are charging a fortune.

Geezes.

yea, this could be a pain. Would be great to stay close but thats gonna be a couple grand....

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 9:43 pm

Booked a best western in San Celemente, about 4 miles away for $250/night.

Done and done.

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 10:05 pm

Strat wrote:Booked a best western in San Celemente, about 4 miles away for $250/night.

Done and done.

1.2 miles. That's where I'm staying too.

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 10:08 pm

CopperTom wrote:
Strat wrote:Booked a best western in San Celemente, about 4 miles away for $250/night.

Done and done.

1.2 miles. That's where I'm staying too.

No shit?
Best western plus Casablanca in on 1601 N El Camino ?

Re: 2020-09-27: Ohana Festival (Pearl Jam)

Mon March 09, 2020 10:09 pm

Strat wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Strat wrote:Booked a best western in San Celemente, about 4 miles away for $250/night.

Done and done.

1.2 miles. That's where I'm staying too.

No shit?
Best western plus Casablanca in on 1601 N El Camino ?

Oh shit, you're right. Ugghhh.
Post a reply