Switch to full style
Discuss the current tour and upcoming shows.
Post a reply

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Tue November 03, 2020 7:57 pm

B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:Are they going to have to cancel the rescheduled European shows?

Are you asking me?

I'm not sure I'm asking, but certainly not you.

You wanna go, B?

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Tue November 03, 2020 8:06 pm

Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:Are they going to have to cancel the rescheduled European shows?

Are you asking me?

I'm not sure I'm asking, but certainly not you.

You wanna go, B?

I do, but for some reason, I keep coming back here.

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Wed December 02, 2020 7:09 am

Guys, I’m pretty sure there won’t be any PJ shows this year. Lock ‘er up.

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Wed December 02, 2020 3:03 pm

Bammer wrote:Guys, I’m pretty sure there won’t be any PJ shows this year. Lock ‘er up.


Bold prediction.

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Thu December 03, 2020 12:06 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Bammer wrote:Guys, I’m pretty sure there won’t be any PJ shows this year. Lock ‘er up.


Bold prediction.



Yup, oracle doesn’t announce earnings until next week

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Thu December 03, 2020 11:36 pm

maybe netjets can send private planes to pick them up individually and then have them play socially distanced from the aspen airport hangar

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Fri December 18, 2020 9:18 pm

Bold Prediction: No shows in 2021 either. Ed will need a 30 minute break in the middle of the set by the time the 2022 Festival tour comes around.

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Fri December 18, 2020 10:15 pm

rick malone wrote:Bold Prediction: No shows in 2021 either. Ed will need a 30 minute break in the middle of the set by the time the 2022 Festival tour comes around.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Faith No More had an Australian tour booked for May 2020. In April they rescheduled these dates to February 2021. Now, they've re-rescheduled them for February 2022.

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Fri December 18, 2020 10:17 pm

I think it was perry farrell who said it wasnt looking good for 2021 either.

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Sat December 19, 2020 12:28 am

should def be fine by fall 2021

early summer prob not tho

europe might take longer than US too bc their toilets have weak flushing power

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Tue January 05, 2021 8:08 pm

Gigaton = Not a Gig. Jinxed the whole tour. Plus the cover = wall from the north. You know nothing.

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Thu January 14, 2021 2:37 pm

EU tour close to being postponed

https://www.pearljamonline.it/en/pearl- ... tour-2021/

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Thu January 14, 2021 9:25 pm

Lukin4me wrote:Gigaton = Not a Gig. Jinxed the whole tour. Plus the cover = wall from the north. You know nothing.



This is a good post and should have been recognized as such

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Fri January 15, 2021 2:33 pm

Angus wrote:EU tour close to being postponed

https://www.pearljamonline.it/en/pearl- ... tour-2021/

Shit buzz. Not unexpected but 2022 is so far away. :shake:

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Fri January 15, 2021 2:35 pm

Well shit I have airline credits that expire at the end of 2021. That sucks

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Fri January 15, 2021 2:35 pm

Also how do I get my refund for my ticket from last year

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Fri January 15, 2021 5:38 pm

Think 10C are doing refunds up to April for the rescheduled dates this year if you don't wanna go. Ticketmaster will only refund if events are cancelled which I guess will be happening now.

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Fri January 15, 2021 6:25 pm

God fucking dammit.

Mike McCready isn’t getting any younger.

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Thu January 21, 2021 1:02 pm

johnnyfixer wrote:
Angus wrote:EU tour close to being postponed

https://www.pearljamonline.it/en/pearl- ... tour-2021/

Shit buzz. Not unexpected but 2022 is so far away. :shake:


Glastonbury festival (non PJ related, but still very related to June/July touring bands) is now officially cancelled. Rest will probably follow soon. It's just too early.

Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Sat January 23, 2021 7:29 am

A lot of UK festival organisers (Download, Latitude) are still holding out hope that shows in late summer will still happen. I give it 6 weeks and they'll be cancelling along with all the rest. Was looking forward to PJ playing 2 nights at BST but it is what it is.
Post a reply