Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=14222
Page 101 of 103

Author:  CopperTom [ Thu May 14, 2020 1:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Bi_3 wrote:
mkay0 wrote:
TONS of groups are streaming shows - DMB, Metallica, QotSA did one. Not sure why PJ wouldn't.


Image


Image

Author:  Bammer [ Thu May 14, 2020 2:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

*sheds a tear*

101 pages you guys. My most successful thread ever.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Fri May 15, 2020 3:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Not really relevant to PJ but to live music, I see they shut the gorge down for the year

Author:  CopperTom [ Mon May 25, 2020 11:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Ohana and Sea Hear Now have no chance of not being cancelled. :cry:

Author:  BDB [ Tue May 26, 2020 1:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

CopperTom wrote:
Ohana and Sea Hear Now have no chance of not being cancelled. :cry:


they will postpone so they can keep the money for now.

Author:  mkay0 [ Wed May 27, 2020 2:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Four months down the road and being outdoors, I'd say there is maybe 10-15 percent chance of them happening.

Author:  CopperTom [ Sat May 30, 2020 11:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

mkay0 wrote:
Four months down the road and being outdoors, I'd say there is maybe 10-15 percent chance of them happening.

I don’t see any state allowing large gatherings this year.

Author:  Biff Pocoroba [ Mon June 01, 2020 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

CopperTom wrote:
mkay0 wrote:
Four months down the road and being outdoors, I'd say there is maybe 10-15 percent chance of them happening.

I don’t see any non-red state trying to prove a point allowing large gatherings this year.

FIFY

Author:  mkay0 [ Thu June 25, 2020 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

I wonder what they are going to end up doing with these spring 2020 shows. Mix them in with the two rescheduled festivals in fall 2021?

Author:  liebzz [ Mon July 13, 2020 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

mkay0 wrote:
I wonder what they are going to end up doing with these spring 2020 shows. Mix them in with the two rescheduled festivals in fall 2021?

They could move them to outdoor venues and do just that. Imagine Pearl Jam 25 years later back at Randall’s Island - no problem social distancing since everyone wants to keep their distance from that place.

Author:  hlniv [ Mon August 10, 2020 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

so yeah - what's the deal with the tickets for Spring 2020 tour again? Did I already get a refund? Do I have to do anything?

Author:  Bammer [ Mon August 10, 2020 1:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

hlniv wrote:
so yeah - what's the deal with the tickets for Spring 2020 tour again? Did I already get a refund? Do I have to do anything?

Yeah, I wouldn’t notice an extra $600 deposited into my checking account, either 8-)

Author:  hlniv [ Sat August 15, 2020 9:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Bammer wrote:
hlniv wrote:
so yeah - what's the deal with the tickets for Spring 2020 tour again? Did I already get a refund? Do I have to do anything?

Yeah, I wouldn’t notice an extra $600 deposited into my checking account, either 8-)


This was not a helpful response. And I’d appreciate if you stay out of my personal affairs.

Author:  B [ Sat August 15, 2020 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

We don't generally do "helpful responses," however Bammer was a pretty big dick there.

Author:  Bammer [ Sun August 16, 2020 1:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

B wrote:
We don't generally do "helpful responses," however Bammer was a pretty big dick there.

Hard disagree.

Spoiler: show
This post brought to you by keyword search for Bammer, big, hard, & dick

Author:  hlniv [ Tue August 18, 2020 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Thanks guys. Awesome work.

Author:  Bammer [ Tue August 18, 2020 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

They are keeping the money and honoring tickets for the reschedule. Small price to pay to avoid doing the lottery over again.

Author:  CopperTom [ Sat August 22, 2020 11:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

A charity auction for VIP tickets and a meet and greet lists:

Experience will occur within the following date range(s):
Jun 01, 2021 to Sep 30, 2021.

Looks like the US dates will be in August / September after Europe.

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Sat August 22, 2020 4:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

CopperTom wrote:
A charity auction for VIP tickets and a meet and greet lists:

Experience will occur within the following date range(s):
Jun 01, 2021 to Sep 30, 2021.

Looks like the US dates will be in August / September after Europe.


That seems...optimistic.

Author:  numbers [ Tue August 25, 2020 2:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2020 Tour (Rumors) (aka Gig A Ton) (aka Gigatour)

Monkey_Driven wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
A charity auction for VIP tickets and a meet and greet lists:

Experience will occur within the following date range(s):
Jun 01, 2021 to Sep 30, 2021.

Looks like the US dates will be in August / September after Europe.


That seems...optimistic.


Yeah I’d be shocked if we are in a position to do shows like that safely in summer 21

Page 101 of 103 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/