Switch to full style
Discuss the current tour and upcoming shows.
Post a reply

2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Sat January 20, 2018 12:40 am

Image

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Tue February 13, 2018 2:52 am

in

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Sun February 18, 2018 6:09 pm

i'm going to this show

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Mon February 19, 2018 11:25 am

I will also be attending both Chicago shows. I hope they look at the set lists for the previous three and keep repeats to a minimum.

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Mon February 19, 2018 3:23 pm

daft twat wrote:I will also be attending both Chicago shows. I hope they look at the set lists for the previous three and keep repeats to a minimum.


And please, try to limit the number of covers to 3 or less.

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Mon February 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
daft twat wrote:I will also be attending both Chicago shows. I hope they look at the set lists for the previous three and keep repeats to a minimum.


And please, try to limit the number of covers to 3 or less.

Ha! No chance at a stadium show.

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Mon February 19, 2018 4:24 pm

CopperTom wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
daft twat wrote:I will also be attending both Chicago shows. I hope they look at the set lists for the previous three and keep repeats to a minimum.


And please, try to limit the number of covers to 3 or less.

Ha! No chance at a stadium show.


A man can dream.

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Mon February 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Guessing they'll play Fogerty's "Centerfield" at one of these Chicago shows

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Thu February 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Got two for section 140. Says obstructed view. Any idea how obstructed that will be? Just looks like side stage seats to me, which I'm more than okay with.

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Thu February 22, 2018 2:41 pm

spike wrote:i'm going to this show


Me too

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Fri February 23, 2018 1:09 am

Balki wrote:
spike wrote:i'm going to this show


Me too

see you there, friend.

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Fri February 23, 2018 3:13 am

Any going to the 8/18 show?

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Fri February 23, 2018 2:17 pm

spike wrote:
Balki wrote:
spike wrote:i'm going to this show


Me too

see you there, friend.


Ok, what time?

Re: 2018-08-20: Chicago, Illinois

Fri June 08, 2018 10:32 pm

I will be attending this now
Post a reply