The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1052 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 53  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36536
Location: Mountains
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
guys the solution to your problem is so easy: smoke weed and don't drink too much. you can shake that off so much easier in the morning.

NOt really a "weed guy" myself. I sure as shit will work a meaty buzz on before the show and probably not really enjoy anything during.

i should be good to go unless Ruddo slips me something.

oh man, lighting a joint during the opening chords of Long Road, Release, whatever they are opening with, is part of the PJ ritual for me now


this was our strategy last night. a couple pre-game margaritas. then a travel vape pen in the show.

Im stuffing a flask up my butt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36536
Location: Mountains
cutuphalfdead wrote:
maybe i'll smoke a joint tonight instead of a bowl

whatever makes you bitch less


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 25240
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
guys the solution to your problem is so easy: smoke weed and don't drink too much. you can shake that off so much easier in the morning.

NOt really a "weed guy" myself. I sure as shit will work a meaty buzz on before the show and probably not really enjoy anything during.

i should be good to go unless Ruddo slips me something.

oh man, lighting a joint during the opening chords of Long Road, Release, whatever they are opening with, is part of the PJ ritual for me now


this was our strategy last night. a couple pre-game margaritas. then a travel vape pen in the show.

we're gonna get along just fine on this trip


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 10254
just don’t accept any offers to check out trag’s vinyl collection in his basement you might get chained to a radiator

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 25240
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
96583UP wrote:
just don’t accept any offers to check out trag’s vinyl collection in his basement you might get chained to a radiator

*freezer


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18450
Location: Seattle, WA
96583UP wrote:
just don’t accept any offers to check out trag’s vinyl collection in his basement you might get chained to a radiator


i would instantly end my friendship with trag...

who in their right mind keeps their record collection near a radiator


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 10:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36536
Location: Mountains
bodysnatcher wrote:
96583UP wrote:
just don’t accept any offers to check out trag’s vinyl collection in his basement you might get chained to a radiator


i would instantly end my friendship with trag...

who in their right mind keeps their record collection near a radiator

:oops:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 25240
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Strat wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
96583UP wrote:
just don’t accept any offers to check out trag’s vinyl collection in his basement you might get chained to a radiator


i would instantly end my friendship with trag...

who in their right mind keeps their record collection near a radiator

:oops:

Fight! Fight! Fight!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18450
Location: Seattle, WA
Strat wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
96583UP wrote:
just don’t accept any offers to check out trag’s vinyl collection in his basement you might get chained to a radiator


i would instantly end my friendship with trag...

who in their right mind keeps their record collection near a radiator

:oops:


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36536
Location: Mountains
bodysnatcher wrote:
Strat wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
96583UP wrote:
just don’t accept any offers to check out trag’s vinyl collection in his basement you might get chained to a radiator


i would instantly end my friendship with trag...

who in their right mind keeps their record collection near a radiator

:oops:


Image

It was the only place i could put my shelving in the last place I lived. I put some cardboard blockers in between the baseboard and the cabinet but a few casualties occurred.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18450
Location: Seattle, WA
Strat wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Strat wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
96583UP wrote:
just don’t accept any offers to check out trag’s vinyl collection in his basement you might get chained to a radiator


i would instantly end my friendship with trag...

who in their right mind keeps their record collection near a radiator

:oops:


Image

It was the only place i could put my shelving in the last place I lived. I put some cardboard blockers in between the baseboard and the cabinet but a few casualties occurred.


haha just kidding around


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36536
Location: Mountains
bodysnatcher wrote:
Strat wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Strat wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
96583UP wrote:
just don’t accept any offers to check out trag’s vinyl collection in his basement you might get chained to a radiator


i would instantly end my friendship with trag...

who in their right mind keeps their record collection near a radiator

:oops:


Image

It was the only place i could put my shelving in the last place I lived. I put some cardboard blockers in between the baseboard and the cabinet but a few casualties occurred.


haha just kidding around

No. I deserve what happened. I should have figured something else out!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 3:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52376
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
guys the solution to your problem is so easy: smoke weed and don't drink too much. you can shake that off so much easier in the morning.

NOt really a "weed guy" myself. I sure as shit will work a meaty buzz on before the show and probably not really enjoy anything during.

i should be good to go unless Ruddo slips me something.

Welp

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 4054
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Stickman wrote:
K, Im selling my 10c GA ticket. 105$ PM me and we'll work out the details.


K, last chance before I post this in the pit, by end of day.

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:42 am
Posts: 1673
Location: Minneapolis
Stickman wrote:
K, last chance before I post this in the pit, by end of day.


somebody take this guy's ticket and spare him the misery

_________________
ah, copperplate, a font for the truly modern man.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 4054
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
AndySlash wrote:
Stickman wrote:
K, last chance before I post this in the pit, by end of day.


somebody take this guy's ticket and spare him the misery


Hey, don't knock it. Sold other tix there faster than here

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:42 am
Posts: 1673
Location: Minneapolis
well, a guy just posted he's looking for one

http://community.pearljam.com/discussio ... ula-ticket

_________________
ah, copperplate, a font for the truly modern man.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 25240
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
From Reddit, pic of the stage being assembled:

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18450
Location: Seattle, WA
tragabigzanda wrote:
From Reddit, pic of the stage being assembled:

Image


what the heck ... but the stage is still HERE


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 25240
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Just seeing the hills in the background got me even more excited for this. I love an outdoor PJ show on a nice summer night.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1052 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 53  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu December 13, 2018 5:03 am