The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Tour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1042 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 53  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 2:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8240
Location: Franklin, MA
Cry Am Mine


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 18755
Location: Hunter
Bawl Or None


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 2:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4706
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
I begin my trip in about 48 hours, I'm starting to really look forward to this. 8-)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 2:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50470
Flying out this afternoon!

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31605
Location: Buenos Aires
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
I begin my trip in about 48 hours, I'm starting to really look forward to this. 8-)

Are you hanging out with the other RMers or nah

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4706
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
I almost certainly will join in the meet up.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31605
Location: Buenos Aires
One of you please buy Biff a beer on my behalf

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50904
Location: Sector 7-G
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Flying out this afternoon!

Set your fantasy lineup. I like beating you easily but we have competitive balance to maintain.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8240
Location: Franklin, MA
cutuphalfdead wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Flying out this afternoon!

Set your fantasy lineup. I like beating you easily but we have competitive balance to maintain.


Chud make me an offer that improves my team in the long run but fills a current need of yours.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50904
Location: Sector 7-G
numbers wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Flying out this afternoon!

Set your fantasy lineup. I like beating you easily but we have competitive balance to maintain.


Chud make me an offer that improves my team in the long run but fills a current need of yours.

I'm not seeing anyone I really want...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8240
Location: Franklin, MA
cutuphalfdead wrote:
numbers wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Flying out this afternoon!

Set your fantasy lineup. I like beating you easily but we have competitive balance to maintain.


Chud make me an offer that improves my team in the long run but fills a current need of yours.

I'm not seeing anyone I really want...


Yeah I looked, there isn’t really anything there that makes sense.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5325
If I gained nothing else from Seattle 1 last night, I gained this:

I am reminded that I’ll be in no shape for golf on Tuesday morning.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34853
Location: Mountains
Bammer wrote:
If I gained nothing else from Seattle 1 last night, I gained this:

I am reminded that I’ll be in no shape for golf on Tuesday morning.

Lofty aspirations, indeed.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34853
Location: Mountains
That being said, we are supposed to drive north to glacier and find a nice little afternoon hike so....

:shake:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21800
guys the solution to your problem is so easy: smoke weed and don't drink too much. you can shake that off so much easier in the morning.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34853
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
guys the solution to your problem is so easy: smoke weed and don't drink too much. you can shake that off so much easier in the morning.

NOt really a "weed guy" myself. I sure as shit will work a meaty buzz on before the show and probably not really enjoy anything during.

i should be good to go unless Ruddo slips me something.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21800
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
guys the solution to your problem is so easy: smoke weed and don't drink too much. you can shake that off so much easier in the morning.

NOt really a "weed guy" myself. I sure as shit will work a meaty buzz on before the show and probably not really enjoy anything during.

i should be good to go unless Ruddo slips me something.

oh man, lighting a joint during the opening chords of Long Road, Release, whatever they are opening with, is part of the PJ ritual for me now


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34853
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
guys the solution to your problem is so easy: smoke weed and don't drink too much. you can shake that off so much easier in the morning.

NOt really a "weed guy" myself. I sure as shit will work a meaty buzz on before the show and probably not really enjoy anything during.

i should be good to go unless Ruddo slips me something.

oh man, lighting a joint during the opening chords of Long Road, Release, whatever they are opening with, is part of the PJ ritual for me now

Weed doesnt really affect me though :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:27 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17226
Location: Seattle, WA
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
guys the solution to your problem is so easy: smoke weed and don't drink too much. you can shake that off so much easier in the morning.

NOt really a "weed guy" myself. I sure as shit will work a meaty buzz on before the show and probably not really enjoy anything during.

i should be good to go unless Ruddo slips me something.

oh man, lighting a joint during the opening chords of Long Road, Release, whatever they are opening with, is part of the PJ ritual for me now


this was our strategy last night. a couple pre-game margaritas. then a travel vape pen in the show.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-13: Missoula, Montana
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50904
Location: Sector 7-G
maybe i'll smoke a joint tonight instead of a bowl


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1042 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 53  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Tour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon August 20, 2018 3:30 pm