The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Tour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Tue July 31, 2018 1:42 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Sat February 09, 2013 12:50 am
Posts: 6
Total shot in the dark, but looking for one GA ticket for a friend who has decided to join us, if any of you have a spare! Thanks. :)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Thu August 02, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 15, 2018 10:55 pm
Posts: 16
Long shot, but if anyone has / knows of 2 tix for either show, I'm trying to help a co-worker out. I was able to grab 2 of the extras they released this morning, but got blocked from completing the transaction because I already bought 4 for the same show when they originally went onsale, and it didn't occur to me that it would put me over the limit. She and I are both local (we work about 3 blocks from Safeco) and could meet at anyone's convenience.

Thanks!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9186
just feelin around the room blind

but if anyone wants a couple 6-foot PETE fence panels with 2-foot lattice on the top i can get you a great deal

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8402
Location: Franklin, MA
Someone pick me up an Ames Bros fidget spinner at the merch stand please.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Sun August 05, 2018 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3938
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
5 show posters....this is gonna be pricey.

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 4:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5547
So everyone is freaking about the mobile tickets...

I ended up with an extra 10c pair that I sold to a friend. I am meeting him before the show and letting him log in “as me” on his own phone to download my two tickets. If for some reason that doesn’t work, I will download them myself and he can take my phone for the night.

Rocket science.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51510
Unless they check ID?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5547
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Unless they check ID?

I will test that theory tonight :search:

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Fri December 14, 2012 6:45 pm
Posts: 773
They aren't going to have time to check ID.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23772
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
10C tells me that screenshots will be accepted:

Quote:
Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the mobile download. If you are on an older iPhone such as a 5 or older your device might not support this functionality.

A screen shot will work, so it's helpful to have as back up incase you loose cell service or wifi capability.

-10c


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5547
I’m getting in the GA line at 5:45 for this one. Should get me about 10 rows back I figure.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23772
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Bammer wrote:
I’m getting in the GA line at 5:45 for this one. Should get me about 10 rows back I figure.

Please let us know how this pans out, I'm not sure when we should start lining up for MT


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17780
Location: Seattle, WA
tragabigzanda wrote:
Bammer wrote:
I’m getting in the GA line at 5:45 for this one. Should get me about 10 rows back I figure.

Please let us know how this pans out, I'm not sure when we should start lining up for MT


yeah curious about this too. looks like there are 2 different GA sections for MT (general, and 10c). and it'll be a lot less people than Seattle, but who knows


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23772
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Bammer wrote:
I’m getting in the GA line at 5:45 for this one. Should get me about 10 rows back I figure.

Please let us know how this pans out, I'm not sure when we should start lining up for MT


yeah curious about this too. looks like there are 2 different GA sections for MT (general, and 10c). and it'll be a lot less people than Seattle, but who knows

maybe there's a Groupon for pogo sticks?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36044
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Bammer wrote:
I’m getting in the GA line at 5:45 for this one. Should get me about 10 rows back I figure.

Please let us know how this pans out, I'm not sure when we should start lining up for MT


yeah curious about this too. looks like there are 2 different GA sections for MT (general, and 10c). and it'll be a lot less people than Seattle, but who knows

maybe there's a Groupon for pogo sticks?

Denver and MSG '14-'16 shows i never really waited in line long before and always ended up withing reasonable proximity of the stage. I wouldnt say i was within the first 10 rows but i never had problems with people pushing or being douche bags. I was never in the back either.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23772
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Yeah, i've found the shitheads mostly congregate near the rail. I'm happy to fight our way up there if anyone else really wants to, but would be even happier hanging back around Row 10 or so.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36044
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
Yeah, i've found the shitheads mostly congregate near the rail. I'm happy to fight our way up there if anyone else really wants to, but would be even happier hanging back around Row 10 or so.


ive had my time up front. The bro's can fight over it now. Im cool with sauntering in and finding a cozy spot with my gal and my new friends.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23772
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Yeah, i've found the shitheads mostly congregate near the rail. I'm happy to fight our way up there if anyone else really wants to, but would be even happier hanging back around Row 10 or so.


ive had my time up front. The bro's can fight over it now. Im cool with sauntering in and finding a cozy spot with my gal and my new friends.

this is gonna be so sweet


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36044
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Yeah, i've found the shitheads mostly congregate near the rail. I'm happy to fight our way up there if anyone else really wants to, but would be even happier hanging back around Row 10 or so.


ive had my time up front. The bro's can fight over it now. Im cool with sauntering in and finding a cozy spot with my gal and my new friends.

this is gonna be so sweet

I just want to scream hello


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5547
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Yeah, i've found the shitheads mostly congregate near the rail. I'm happy to fight our way up there if anyone else really wants to, but would be even happier hanging back around Row 10 or so.


ive had my time up front. The bro's can fight over it now. Im cool with sauntering in and finding a cozy spot with my gal and my new friends.

Right there with ya

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Tour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun October 21, 2018 2:35 am