The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Sun June 24, 2018 8:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 22961
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Have fun VG!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Sun June 24, 2018 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14771
Location: Mizzou
I hope Vinyl Guy has a terrible time...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Sun June 24, 2018 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13180
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Maybe Jill will sing backup on a few tunes


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Sun June 24, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4409
wease wrote:
Maybe Jill will sing backup on a few tunes


Brain from J.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Sun June 24, 2018 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9941
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
1. Pendulem
2. Low Light
3. Last Exit
4. Do The Evolution
5. Animal
6. Improv
7.Coruroy
8. Given To Fly
9. God's Dice
10. Not For You
11. Even Flow
12. Daughter
13. Red Mosquito
14. Mind Your Manners
15. Down
16. Spin The Black Circle
17. Porch
Encore
18. Elderly Woman
19. Inside Job
20. Once
21. Betterman
22. Black
23. Crazy Mary
24. RVM
Encore 2
25. Smile
26. Alive
27. Baba O'Riley
28. Indifference

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Sun June 24, 2018 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13180
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Really digging the love Red Mosquito is gettomg this round of shows.

Really anti-digging the love Low Light is getting this round of shows.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 12:32 am 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14686
The show was awesome!! Great crowd, the band was on fire, great set list with some very fucking awesome versions...I’ll make a longer review tomorrow but damn PJ, damn.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50980
Yeah thats a great setlist

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14771
Location: Mizzou
VinylGuy wrote:
The show was awesome!! Great crowd, the band was on fire, great set list with some very fucking awesome versions...I’ll make a longer review tomorrow but damn PJ, damn.


Awesome. How did Ed sound?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 1:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2621
Location: The In Between
Have a friend who was at this show. I think it was his 40th, so he didn’t see a single song he hadn’t seen before, but he was raving about the crowd and overall experience. He also said Ed sounded good, so that’sa relief. It’s fashionable to shit talk about this band here, and I do my share, but I love them and want to see them continue to be a living part of my life for the next 10 to 15 years. Wrigley 2028 is going to be fucking crazy!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 1:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2621
Location: The In Between
Monkey_Driven wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
The show was awesome!! Great crowd, the band was on fire, great set list with some very fucking awesome versions...I’ll make a longer review tomorrow but damn PJ, damn.


Awesome. How did Ed sound?



MD, I’d love to buy you a drink in Chicago this summer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14771
Location: Mizzou
daft twat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
The show was awesome!! Great crowd, the band was on fire, great set list with some very fucking awesome versions...I’ll make a longer review tomorrow but damn PJ, damn.


Awesome. How did Ed sound?



MD, I’d love to buy you a drink in Chicago this summer.


Same!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2621
Location: The In Between
Monkey_Driven wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
The show was awesome!! Great crowd, the band was on fire, great set list with some very fucking awesome versions...I’ll make a longer review tomorrow but damn PJ, damn.


Awesome. How did Ed sound?



MD, I’d love to buy you a drink in Chicago this summer.


Same!


Cool. We’ll get Bi_3 involved as well. Met him briefly last time at Wrigley. Seems like a cool dude.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 1:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 8660
daft twat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
The show was awesome!! Great crowd, the band was on fire, great set list with some very fucking awesome versions...I’ll make a longer review tomorrow but damn PJ, damn.


Awesome. How did Ed sound?



MD, I’d love to buy you a drink in Chicago this summer.


Same!


Cool. We’ll get Bi_3 involved as well. Met him briefly last time at Wrigley. Seems like a cool dude.


he puts the NSA in NSA

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 3:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6781
Location: unnamed mental hospital
daft twat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
The show was awesome!! Great crowd, the band was on fire, great set list with some very fucking awesome versions...I’ll make a longer review tomorrow but damn PJ, damn.


Awesome. How did Ed sound?



MD, I’d love to buy you a drink in Chicago this summer.


Same!


Cool. We’ll get Bi_3 involved as well. Met him briefly last time at Wrigley. Seems like a cool dude.

I'm in as long as all of you buy me a beer at once.

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 5:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14771
Location: Mizzou
evenslow wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
The show was awesome!! Great crowd, the band was on fire, great set list with some very fucking awesome versions...I’ll make a longer review tomorrow but damn PJ, damn.


Awesome. How did Ed sound?



MD, I’d love to buy you a drink in Chicago this summer.


Same!


Cool. We’ll get Bi_3 involved as well. Met him briefly last time at Wrigley. Seems like a cool dude.

I'm in as long as all of you buy me a beer at once.


Deal.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 10:18 am 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14686
Besides having so much fun going from Cannes to Padova, the show itself was fucking good.
The band super on, and the crowd was incredible...Ed´s voice was from good to very good but the real hero was Mike. That guy was on fire yesterday...his solo in Even Flow blew me away.
Ed made a comment about them recording the new album after this tour, and that the material was very exiting.
Got Last Exit, God's Dice,Down,Inside Job and Crazy Mary for the first time, and all of them were great...Best part was feeling some of the songs again after a while...i got totally into Small Town, Better Man and Black for example and it felt so fucking good. Man, those are good songs.

Another highlights: Pendulum, Even Flow, MYM (those guitarsssss), RVM and Indifference.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6781
Location: unnamed mental hospital
VinylGuy wrote:
Besides having so much fun going from Cannes to Padova, the show itself was fucking good.
The band super on, and the crowd was incredible...Ed´s voice was from good to very good but the real hero was Mike. That guy was on fire yesterday...his solo in Even Flow blew me away.
Ed made a comment about them recording the new album after this tour, and that the material was very exiting.
Got Last Exit, God's Dice,Down,Inside Job and Crazy Mary for the first time, and all of them were great...Best part was feeling some of the songs again after a while...i got totally into Small Town, Better Man and Black for example and it felt so fucking good. Man, those are good songs.

Another highlights: Pendulum, Even Flow, MYM (those guitarsssss), RVM and Indifference.

BREAKING NEWS from forums.theskyiscrape.com (please credit RM Europe special correspondent "VinylGuy").

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14771
Location: Mizzou
After the tour....

January 2019 release confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 2939
evenslow wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Besides having so much fun going from Cannes to Padova, the show itself was fucking good.
The band super on, and the crowd was incredible...Ed´s voice was from good to very good but the real hero was Mike. That guy was on fire yesterday...his solo in Even Flow blew me away.
Ed made a comment about them recording the new album after this tour, and that the material was very exiting.
Got Last Exit, God's Dice,Down,Inside Job and Crazy Mary for the first time, and all of them were great...Best part was feeling some of the songs again after a while...i got totally into Small Town, Better Man and Black for example and it felt so fucking good. Man, those are good songs.

Another highlights: Pendulum, Even Flow, MYM (those guitarsssss), RVM and Indifference.

BREAKING NEWS from forums.theskyiscrape.com (please credit RM Europe special correspondent "VinylGuy").


Good scoop!


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed September 26, 2018 5:07 am